Role: Senior CRM Project Manager
Location: West London
As the Senior CRM Project Manager, You will be central to the successful delivery of the CRM programme. Working closely with our internal teams (Engine) and with Hertz CRM team you will be responsible for managing the technical implementation, development and integration of the system across the group.
You will manage relationships with all key stakeholders (technical / business / sales & marketing) and ensure all upstream and downstream project dependencies are aligned for successful delivery.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You want to work closer with clients and brands, and you are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Formed in 2019, our in-house team (ENGINE) serves as Hertz’ bespoke agency, working at the heart of their business delivering the end-to-end strategic and content solution for the main European markets. Later this year, our team will be expanding to also deliver the CRM strategy and creative for these regions.
Currently our team works across the following;
- Strategy, Data & Analytics
- UX & Experience Design
- Creative, Copywriting & Design
- Editorial & Publishing, Distribution
- Paid & Optimisation
- Community Management
- Online Content Management
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Own day to day task management of projects from Hertz CRM team, under the supervision of Client Services Director and Delivery Director.
- Lead role in shaping and progressing the efficiency of the team across CRM projects.
- Proactively identify and implement improvements to processes.
- Working with analysts, strategists and other stakeholders to embed best practice measurement, reporting and insight generation at the heart of all our work – ensuring work is always insightful, action-oriented and has robust measures of success in place
- Act as a CRM specialist for our clients
- Create and manage the delivery of project documentation effectively monitoring progress, identifying risks and implementing mitigation strategies to ensure projects are delivered on brief and on time.
- Coordinate delivery activities among various project participants and stakeholders.
- Embeds “data driven mind-set” across all CRM initiatives and creates best practices on measurement setup, insight into action. Focus on creating a single consumer view through data capture and activation across the consumer journeys
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Experienced CRM Project Manager who can lead CRM programme for multi-market, large-scale brands
- Experience of managing the full life cycle implementation and integration of CRM solutions
- Salesforce CRM experience essential
- Experience with Loyalty CRM programmes
- A technical understanding of implementing CRM solutions
- International delivery / project management experience
- A technical understanding of software and application engineering would be an advantage
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Desire to continually learn and push the boundaries
- Excellent communication / data storytelling skills, ability to distil complex ideas for non-technical audiences
- An active interest in behavioural science approaches and techniques – and how this can be delivered through data
- Confidence and comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Collaborative team player, open minded
- Ability to work with and influence stakeholders at all levels
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through our editorial mindset we connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. We deliver this across three simple steps: think, make, optimise.
We work with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experiences. These teams live and work right at the very heart of our clients’ organisations; bringing expertise, agility and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.
Alongside our excellent benefits package, every Hertz ‘Engine’ employee can enjoy this collection of non-contractual benefits too:
- Free on-site parking
- Company sports and social club
- Subsidised canteen
- Free access to on-site gym and showering facilities
‘Friends & Family’ discounts and additional benefits for a partner/spouse, including hotel offers and more
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
We recognise that some diverse groups are underrepresented within our industry and would welcome people from all backgrounds to apply. If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing email@example.com