Role: CRM Planner
Location: West London
As the CRM planner, you will be at the front line of improving the effectiveness of Hertz’s CRM activity day by day. You’ll play a leading role in all aspects of the process: translating briefs into relevant and business driving contact strategies, developing detailed customer journeys and creative briefs, shaping creative work and evaluating and optimizing the work we produce.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You want to work closer with clients and brands, and you are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Formed in 2019, our in-house team (ENGINE) serves as Hertz’ bespoke agency, working at the heart of their business delivering the end-to-end strategic and content solution for the main European markets. Later this year, our team will be expanding to also deliver the CRM strategy and creative for these regions.
Currently our team works across the following;
- Strategy, Data & Analytics
- UX & Experience Design
- Creative, Copywriting & Design
- Editorial & Publishing, Distribution
- Paid & Optimisation
- Community Management
- Online Content Management
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- You will be working closely with Hertz EMEA’s CRM team in their offices in Uxbridge, and you’ll be collaborating with Engine’s data planner and creatives as part of an agile team.
- Hertz want to develop a best in class customer experience, so you will need to be proactive in suggesting areas for improvement, and inspiring the team about what a great CRM experience could look like
- We work across several European markets for Hertz, so you will need to be adept at understanding where we need to develop locally nuanced strategies
- Hertz are looking to create a more data and insight driven approach to what they do, so you will need to work closely with Engine’s data planner and Hertz’s analysts to provide recommendations on how we optimize our programmes, and to identify new insights
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Strong experience in developing CRM strategies and customer journeys for large B2C brands
- Strong experience of working with creative teams, developing overarching creative briefs and task briefs and ensuring work is on brief and on brand
- Strong experience of evaluating and optimizing CRM activity, including developing test, learn and optimize frameworks
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to derive insight from wide ranging data sources, and to simplify complex problems
- Strong communication skills: the ability to be clear and inspiring in written and verbal communications
- Strong commercial understanding to ensure thinking is grounded in clients’ business issues
- Excellent teamworking skills, and the ability to forge strong client relationships
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through our editorial mindset we connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. We deliver this across three simple steps: think, make, optimise.
We work with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experiences. These teams live and work right at the very heart of our clients’ organisations; bringing expertise, agility and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.
Alongside our excellent benefits package, every Hertz ‘Engine’ employee can enjoy this collection of non-contractual benefits too:
- Free on-site parking
- Company sports and social club
- Subsidised canteen
- Free access to on-site gym and showering facilities
‘Friends & Family’ discounts and additional benefits for a partner/spouse, including hotel offers and more
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
We recognise that some diverse groups are underrepresented within our industry and would welcome people from all backgrounds to apply. If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org