ROLE: Integrated Designer
LOCATION: Uxbridge, UB8
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
AYS (part of the Inside Ideas Group) are currently building a team for one of our largest clients, Hertz; a global leader in the automotive and transportation space. The Hertz Corporation has an exciting portfolio of car rental brands – including Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly - as well as the fleet management company Donlen.
AYS is looking to recruit a Designer to work in our onsite creative team at Hertz in Uxbridge.
This is a great opportunity working within a new team, creating impactful communications across Europe and developing design best practices for the brand.
As a Designer you will expected to be able to deliver a vast range of different marketing material; from social assets, presentations, or out of home assets, setting campaigns apart from those of competitors.
A strong understanding of graphic design, typography and digital standards is as essential as the experience to execute projects of all sizes, and complete them with resourcefulness and dedication
The ideal candidate will be someone with good foundations in both print and digital, but with a desire to increase their involvement in digital projects, as this requirement grows. You’ll ideally be from an agency background with around 3 years experience. The role is fast paced and responsive working across multiple different projects and clients within the Hertz organisation.
Our team will support Hertz’ 6 corporate markets (France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Benelux, UK) across EMEA, as well as work with the central partnerships, digital, CRM and brand teams. This team will serve as Hertz’ bespoke agency, working at the heart of their business.
Our team will work across the following;
- Strategy - social & content
- UX & experience design
- Creative, copywriting & design
- Editorial & publishing, distribution.
- Content production & post
- Data & analytics
- Community management
- Online content management
- Paid & optimisation
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Work on projects from start to finish — working collaboratively across teams on ideation, creation and implementation.
- Produce creative design work with a clear rationale to accompany the work
- Be a brand guardian for Hertz
- Creating, from scratch, print artworks, GIF’s, MEMEs, Social Media assets, and different event and campaign collateral
- Using existing assets and stock imagery to come up with relevant and up to date content
- Keeping up to date with current design trends
- Understand what makes GREAT content e.g best practices for making social assets and mobile first.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. Requirement is for competency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
- Passionate about design & social media and understand the latest innovations in digital & social design.
- Love working in a fast-paced adaptable environment
- Able to work both independently, and collaboratively within a team
- Strong communication skills – able to express themselves clearly
- Ability to adhere to internal processes, including following brand guidelines
- Strong working knowledge of both digital and print marketing materials
- Good eye for detail
- Desire to learn and offer new skills (particularly digital) and do this without being prompted
- Ability to accurately prepare files for both print and web, and run the relevant pre-production checks
- Previous work in the automotive industry advantageous.
We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
Not essential but definitely an advantage:
- Experience in automotive, transportation and/or travel brands
- Multi-market experience
- Languages spoken (Italian, Spanish, French, German, Dutch)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through our editorial mindset we connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. We deliver this across three simple steps: think, make, optimise.
We work with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experiences. These teams live and work right at the very heart of our clients’ organisations; bringing expertise, agility and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.
Hertz are one of the largest worldwide airport vehicle rental companies and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world, with over 9000 corporate and franchise locations throughout approximately 140 countries. Hertz’ International Head Quarters is in Uxbridge and employs approximately 350 people with over 23 different nationalities. We are working with Hertz to build a mutli-disciplinary dedicated team, which will deliver an end to end strategic and content solution across the entire Hertz customer journey.
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
Alongside our excellent Benefits package, every Hertz’ onsite team employees can enjoy this collection of non-contractual benefits too:
- Free on-site parking
- Company sports and social club
- Subsidised canteen
- Free access to on-site gym and showering facilities
- “Friends & Family” discounts and additional benefits for a partner/spouse, including hotel offers and more.
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram