ROLE: Account Director (French)
LOCATION: Uxbridge, UB8
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
Dare and AYS (part of the Inside Ideas Group) are currently building a team for one of our largest clients, Hertz; a global leader in the automotive and transportation space. The Hertz Corporation has an exciting portfolio of car rental brands – including Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly - as well as the fleet management company Donlen.
This is a very exciting role to be embedded right in the heart of a forward thinking global content team. Focused on pushing the creative and digital agenda for your dedicated market (France).
The person that fills this role will have a unique experience of managing a range of creative and digital brand projects e.g Campaign landing pages, Posters, Banners, Editorial content, Video production etc..
You will also be working with a team of Client Service/Project Managers that will be managing other European markets.
You will be the daily client point of contact for your clients projects, work closely with various members of the wider team to drive the creative and production process, ensuring that there is an agreed brief and ultimately the supply of all deliverables on time to the high level that we pride ourselves on.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Own day to day task management of projects from the French market, under the supervision of Client Services Director and Account Lead.
- Lead role in shaping and progressing the efficiency of the team across project accounts. Proactively identify and implement improvements to processes.
- Comfortable with client relationship management, and happy to re-define project scopes received from Hertz, and defining timing plans.
- Create and manage the delivery of project documentation effectively monitoring progress, identifying risks and implementing mitigation strategies to ensure projects are delivered on brief and on time.
- Manage the flow of internal communications, ensuring information is disseminated across the team as appropriate.
- Coordinate delivery activities among various project participants and stakeholders.
- Embeds “data driven mind-set” across all brand initiatives and creates best practices on measurement setup, insight into action. Focus on creating a single consumer view through data capture and activation across the consumer journeys
- You encourage a great team environment whilst keeping client centricity at the core of the team culture and values
- Proficient understanding of creative specifications, with the ability to mentor others in this area.
- Fully immerse into the brand; learn and understand the challenges of the brand and its position within the French market.
- You will be managing briefs and projects using our internal workflow management tool (OMG)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
An excellent relationship-builder, you will need to be great with creative teams, strategy teams, and Clients alike, hard-working, and passionate about producing the best creative assets you can. Process is key and you will be someone who respects and understands that. Although creative needs freedom, you will establish a framework to guide the teams from strategy through to creative process, onwards to design execution leading to digital production and complex creative artworking. You will be representing the French market needs.
- Strong interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills. French is an advantage
- French Market experience essential
- Good understanding of current trends and events in new media, digital marketing, technology and digital.
- Experience of operating as a mentor to junior team members.
- Good understanding of the importance of prioritising work/shifting priorities as required to meet ever-changing deadlines.
- Drive efficiency and creative excellence at all times.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willing to refine the key skills for running a business.
- 5+ years’ project management experience of project management within an agency environment.
- Proven track record directing a variety of integrated projects.
- Experience managing multiple projects across multiple platforms.
- Leader of a team with an exemplary work ethic and strategic mindset.
- Ability to communicate effectively in high-pressure situations and Client-facing environments.
- Solid experience of overseeing project scheduling.
- Strong track record of managing external client relationships.
- Technical competence and understanding of the creative process/ working within a creative environment.
- You will travel to local market approximately once per month
We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
Not essential but definitely an advantage:
- Experience in automotive, transportation and/or travel brands
- Multi-market experience
- Languages spoken (French)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through our editorial mindset we connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. We deliver this across three simple steps: think, make, optimise.
We work with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experiences. These teams live and work right at the very heart of our clients’ organisations; bringing expertise, agility and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.