ROLE: Social Media Specialist
LOCATION: London, NW1
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to work onsite with our new client - the world's largest social media site. to work onsite. This pesron will be support the Global Business Marketing team who is passionate about social marketing, content & community management and campaign measurement. The ideal candidate will have a data-driven approach to problem solving with hands-on experience delivering paid and organic content across multi-language and multi-channel social marketing (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube).
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Manage a content calendar and help cross-functional teams share social content across EMEA.
- Identify, create, and publish social marketing content that supports audience expectations while delivering against business objectives.
- Measure, report and analyze the performance of campaigns across channels. Understand social KPIs and provide insights and guidance to campaign leads.
- Contribute and influence the innovation roadmap for digital channel technologies, functionality, and platforms that deliver against the overall business objectives and strategies.
- Innovate, implement test and learn strategies and deliver results.
- Work across Global Business Marketing teams, depending on project needs.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- 3+ years of experience of managing social marketing content and strategy.
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Efficient and organized with strong attention to detail.
- Process-oriented and excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to own cross functional relationships
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Adjust Your Set is an award winning global integrated creative content agency that believes brands need to stop interrupting the content people care about and strive to create it. We help businesses find authentic ways to contribute meaningfully to the culture and causes people care about and then tell those stories in inspiring and engaging ways through the channels where they want to consume them. We are a growing team of creative, entrepreneurial, innovative individuals who share an audience-first, editorial and entertainment mindset and desire to make a positive impact on people and planet.
Our values are important to us and everything we do is rooted in them;
Bold: we are passionate, courageous and confident in our ideas and thinking, anticipating the new
Fast: moving at the speed of culture, our lean teams get to solutions quickly and deliver at pace
Fun: our team are inclusive, embracing our creative culture of like-minded individuals
Respectful: we respect our people, our work, our clients, and our planet
Impactful: we deliver results for our clients with work that makes a difference
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.