ROLE: Project Manager
LOCATION: London, NW1
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an experienced and multi-skilled Project Manager to work onsite with our new client - the world's largest social media site. This person will join the Global Business Marketing team. This person will sit within the internal creative and digital agency. The Project Manager will be responsible for leading the execution and activation of numerous programs and initiatives and will establish strong relationships with various stakeholders including Creative, Digital, Marketing, Events, Sales and more.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Partners with Marketing, Creative, and Digital Leads to manage a body of work aligned against business goals or audiences.
- Works with Marketing, Creative, and Digital to establish deadlines related to overall department goals, ensures team is aware of key milestone dates and proactively communicates issues related to staying on schedule.
- Facilitates relationships between teams, moving process forward, finding resources, reworking schedules, raising concerns to appropriate owners early and resolving open issues that prevent progress.
- Predicts roadblocks and obstacles and establishes meetings or integration points between teams.
- Prioritizes competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions.
- Tracks activities on projects and establishes a clear path and owners of next steps.
- Communicates clearly across projects and people.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- 6+ years of relevant or related working experience.
- Strong experience or knowledge in the production of integrated campaigns, presentations, websites, videos and other marketing collateral.
- Experience at an agency or studio.
- Strong leadership, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience partnering with digital and media teams to deliver on scaled marketing programs.
- Experience managing budgets and vendors.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong sense of partnership and client service.
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented and delivering results in a highly organized manner.
- Solid experience in fostering seamless cross-functional working relationships in medium to large organizations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practices.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other design packages a plus.
- General knowledge of advertising and/or UX is a plus.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Adjust Your Set is an award winning global integrated creative content agency that believes brands need to stop interrupting the content people care about and strive to create it. We help businesses find authentic ways to contribute meaningfully to the culture and causes people care about and then tell those stories in inspiring and engaging ways through the channels where they want to consume them. We are a growing team of creative, entrepreneurial, innovative individuals who share an audience-first, editorial and entertainment mindset and desire to make a positive impact on people and planet.
Our values are important to us and everything we do is rooted in them;
Bold: we are passionate, courageous and confident in our ideas and thinking, anticipating the new
Fast: moving at the speed of culture, our lean teams get to solutions quickly and deliver at pace
Fun: our team are inclusive, embracing our creative culture of like-minded individuals
Respectful: we respect our people, our work, our clients, and our planet
Impactful: we deliver results for our clients with work that makes a difference
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.