ROLE: Digital Analyst
LOCATION: London, NW1
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking an analytical, process/detail-oriented Analyst to work onsite with our new client - the world's largest social media site. This person will need to partner effectively with the Global Business Marketing stakeholders and leadership. The Analyst will work cross-functionally with several teams (including marketing, operations, and data engineering), with the objective of driving Global Business Marketing effective, analytically driven and strategic channel execution. This role requires exceptional analytical skills, strong partner and communication skills and a background in data-driven decision-making.
The candidate will have an analytical background and experience in managing data pipelines and dashboards, ability to synthesize and make recommendations based on imperfect data from multiple sources (internal and external), strong business intuition to guide their analysis, and ability to work both independently and cross-functionally. The ideal candidate will view the world through an analytical lens, be interested in advertising, intellectually curious and learn quickly.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Develop a deep understanding of existing business using data to build insights about our advertisers, products and competitors.
- Create, maintain and report on key data sets, pipelines and dashboards to track and manage Global Business Marketing's activities.
- Develop new and iterate on existing dashboards and reporting tools to automate reporting.
- Drive consistency in execution to maintain and improve reporting and analytical quality.
- Work with Digital Marketing stakeholders to provide analytical support for ongoing needs and large initiatives.
- Effectively communicate complex analytical concepts to non-technical stakeholders to drive data driven decision making.
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market, industry) to derive insights that will drive business decisions.
- Focus on process and continuous improvement of core projects through automation and process enhancement.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- 5+ years of work experience in Marketing or Web Analytics.
- 3+ years of statistical experience (creating attribution models, A/B tests or lift analysis).
- Demonstrated experience problem solving and providing business insights and recommendations from data.
- Demonstrated experience in presenting technical content across different stakeholder audiences.
- Excel and Tableau experience.
- Experience or familiarity with CRM platforms (ex. Salesforce, Oracle CRM, SAP CRM).
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Adjust Your Set is an award winning global integrated creative content agency that believes brands need to stop interrupting the content people care about and strive to create it. We help businesses find authentic ways to contribute meaningfully to the culture and causes people care about and then tell those stories in inspiring and engaging ways through the channels where they want to consume them. We are a growing team of creative, entrepreneurial, innovative individuals who share an audience-first, editorial and entertainment mindset and desire to make a positive impact on people and planet.
Our values are important to us and everything we do is rooted in them;
Bold: we are passionate, courageous and confident in our ideas and thinking, anticipating the new
Fast: moving at the speed of culture, our lean teams get to solutions quickly and deliver at pace
Fun: our team are inclusive, embracing our creative culture of like-minded individuals
Respectful: we respect our people, our work, our clients, and our planet
Impactful: we deliver results for our clients with work that makes a difference
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.