LOCATION: London, NW1
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an experienced and multi-skilled Designer to work onsite with our new client - the world's largest social media site. This person will oversee the development of integrated marketing campaigns, presentations, websites, industry events and scale campaigns for the Global Business Marketing group. The ideal candidate will help tell the evolving brand story to the market in the most compelling and surprising ways possible, building on their graphic design background. This position works with a highly cross-functional team of creatives, marketers, product leaders, business leaders and marketing agencies all working together to bring our ideas to life.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Collaborate with creative partners to concept and create innovative and beautifully designed ideas that can live across channels and platforms.
- Take complex concepts and products and bring them to life simply and beautifully, delivering flawless executions.
- Ensure that all creative lives up to the company standards and is consistent with the overarching brand look and feel by becoming a well-informed brand guardian.
- Find and oversee the appropriate photographers and artists to help bring their vision to life.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- 7+ years of design experience.
- Must have portfolio link on resume.
- Portfolio should feature creative branding work and presentation design.
- Proven experience collaborating with senior creatives, helping to develop the initial concepts through to implementation.
- Ability to take feedback and input and come up with solutions that keep the integrity of the ideas.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, AFX, Photoshop), PowerPoint, Keynote, Sketch.
- Well skilled in motion design, using After Effects and other animation software, in order to create, edit and optimize video ad production which is our main form of campaign delivery.
- Good understanding of HTML(5) and the ability to design for our Business site CMS templates.
- Can clearly articulate design decisions.
- History of self-initiated projects.
- Understands basic user-experience design and content strategy.
- Basic understanding of the design principles to driving results in an online environment.
- Good understanding of designing for print and able to prepare art for print production.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Adjust Your Set is an award winning global integrated creative content agency that believes brands need to stop interrupting the content people care about and strive to create it. We help businesses find authentic ways to contribute meaningfully to the culture and causes people care about and then tell those stories in inspiring and engaging ways through the channels where they want to consume them. We are a growing team of creative, entrepreneurial, innovative individuals who share an audience-first, editorial and entertainment mindset and desire to make a positive impact on people and planet.
Our values are important to us and everything we do is rooted in them;
Bold: we are passionate, courageous and confident in our ideas and thinking, anticipating the new
Fast: moving at the speed of culture, our lean teams get to solutions quickly and deliver at pace
Fun: our team are inclusive, embracing our creative culture of like-minded individuals
Respectful: we respect our people, our work, our clients, and our planet
Impactful: we deliver results for our clients with work that makes a difference
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.