ROLE: CRM Email Marketing Manager
LOCATION: London, NW1
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an experienced CRM/Email Marketing Manager who is passionate about email marketing, online advertising, analytics and driving measurable results at a large scale. You will be working onsite with our new client - the world's largest social media site. This person will join the Global Business Marketing team. As an expert with data and technology, you will launch, optimize and scale global marketing campaigns to drive awareness and adoption of the client’s best products and features for businesses. You will use Salesforce and email through Marketo to drive results.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Launch and optimize CRM programs, including email campaigns (set up, testing, scheduling, tracking, and measuring) to drive short-term and long-term results.
- Segment lists based on firmographic data and behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions.
- Measure and optimize lead nurturing workflows with a focus on driving engagement, efficiency and scalability.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value.
- Generate break-through analytical insights that drive significant email subscriber growth and response improvement.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple internal/external stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- 7+ years of experience with track record of increasing responsibility.
- Experience managing a small team a plus.
- Proficiency with Marketo and Salesforce is a must.
- Excellent grasp of best practices for email marketing and design (CAN-SPAM, subject line testing, ALT tags, image optimization, etc.)
- Understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability and sender reputation.
- Knowledge of data segmentation, dynamic content and email measurement.
- Experience with multivariate test setups to measure incremental value of email campaigns (A/B, engagement, etc.)
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills.
- Strong SQL or similar data skills preferred.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Adjust Your Set is an award winning global integrated creative content agency that believes brands need to stop interrupting the content people care about and strive to create it. We help businesses find authentic ways to contribute meaningfully to the culture and causes people care about and then tell those stories in inspiring and engaging ways through the channels where they want to consume them. We are a growing team of creative, entrepreneurial, innovative individuals who share an audience-first, editorial and entertainment mindset and desire to make a positive impact on people and planet.
Our values are important to us and everything we do is rooted in them;
Bold: we are passionate, courageous and confident in our ideas and thinking, anticipating the new
Fast: moving at the speed of culture, our lean teams get to solutions quickly and deliver at pace
Fun: our team are inclusive, embracing our creative culture of like-minded individuals
Respectful: we respect our people, our work, our clients, and our planet
Impactful: we deliver results for our clients with work that makes a difference
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.