ROLE: CMS Specialist
LOCATION: London, NW1
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an experienced CMS Specialist / Front End Developer who is passionate about web marketing, user experience and mobile destinations. As an expert in web surfaces, you will build, launch, maintain and optimize customized landing environments to educate and delight our Global Business customers across EMEA.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Create, manage and launch content to the client’s public B2B website and related properties using their proprietary homegrown content management system.
- Build web pages based on existing or new HTML components/templates
- Support cross-channel marketing efforts through minor editing of content and publishing across email, blog and web.
- Implement technical SEO best practices including content structure, tags and data cataloguing.
- Adhere to the client's brand and content standards and guidelines.
- Implement web analytics tags and tracking.
- Work cross-functionally with business, creative and technical teams.
- Test new web UI functionality and write non-technical documentation.
- Edit image and video assets to be web-optimized and abide by company's brand guidelines.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- 5+ years of experience, and high level of proficiency, with HTML & CSS required.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or other graphic editing software preferred.
- Experience with video editing software preferred.
- Experience with marketing and advertising preferred.
- Experience implementing web analytics packages preferred.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Good team player with passion, energy and a sense of humor.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Adjust Your Set is an award winning global integrated creative content agency that believes brands need to stop interrupting the content people care about and strive to create it. We help businesses find authentic ways to contribute meaningfully to the culture and causes people care about and then tell those stories in inspiring and engaging ways through the channels where they want to consume them. We are a growing team of creative, entrepreneurial, innovative individuals who share an audience-first, editorial and entertainment mindset and desire to make a positive impact on people and planet.
Our values are important to us and everything we do is rooted in them;
Bold: we are passionate, courageous and confident in our ideas and thinking, anticipating the new
Fast: moving at the speed of culture, our lean teams get to solutions quickly and deliver at pace
Fun: our team are inclusive, embracing our creative culture of like-minded individuals
Respectful: we respect our people, our work, our clients, and our planet
Impactful: we deliver results for our clients with work that makes a difference
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.