ROLE: Account Manager (French)
LOCATION: Uxbridge, UB8
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
Dare and AYS (part of the Inside Ideas Group) are currently building a team for one of our largest clients, Hertz; a global leader in the automotive and transportation space. The Hertz Corporation has an exciting portfolio of car rental brands – including Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly - as well as the fleet management company Donlen.
We are looking for an Account Manager
This is a very exciting role to be embedded right in the heart of a forward thinking global content team. Focused on pushing the creative and digital agenda for your dedicated market (France).
The person that fills this role will have a unique experience of managing a range of creative and digital brand projects e.g Campaign landing pages, Posters, Banners, Editorial content, Video production etc..
You will be managing a team that will sit under the following disciplines: Strategy, Creative & copywriting, Production and Publishing.
You will also be working with a team of Account Managers that will be managing other European markets.
With this role however you will be expected to be able to work directly into a Hertz brand team, there will be reporting lines into Hertz marketing directors as well as AYS team leaders.
You will have direct relationships with clients and work autonomously within their team, however the role requires you to still be a representative of AYS and the Hertz onsite team business.
You will be the daily client point of contact for your clients projects, work closely with various members of the wider team to drive the creative and production process, ensuring that there is an agreed brief and ultimately the supply of all deliverables on time to the high level that we pride ourselves on.
Our team will support Hertz’ 6 corporate markets (France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Benelux, UK) across EMEA, as well as work with the central partnerships, digital, CRM and brand teams. This team will serve as Hertz’ bespoke agency, working at the heart of their business.
Our team will work across the following;
- Strategy - social & content
- UX & experience design
- Creative, copywriting & design
- Editorial & publishing, distribution.
- Content production & post
- Data & analytics
- Community management
- Online content management
- Paid & optimisation
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Own day to day task management of projects from the French market, under the supervision of Client Services Director and Account Lead.
- Lead role in shaping and progressing the efficiency of the team across project accounts. Proactively identify and implement improvements to processes.
- Comfortable with client relationship management, and happy to re-define project scopes received from Hertz, and defining timing plans.
- Have a strong, exemplary work ethic and lead the team to ensure best practices are followed at all times
- Create and manage the delivery of project documentation effectively monitoring progress, identifying risks and implementing mitigation strategies to ensure projects are delivered on brief and on time.
- Manage the flow of internal communications, ensuring information is disseminated across the team as appropriate.
- Overall responsibility for project and account governance, ensuring all tasks are completed to the required standard.
- Coordinate delivery activities among various project participants and stakeholders.
- Embeds “data driven mind-set” across all brand initiatives and creates best practices on measurement setup, insight into action. Focus on creating a single consumer view through data capture and activation across the consumer journeys
- Full ownership for areas of responsibility; working autonomously, as part of a team, or overseeing others as required.
- You encourage a great team environment whilst keeping client centricity at the core of the team culture and values
- Cooperating with the wider project management team and resource manager to ensure resource is planned effectively and efficiently.
- Proficient understanding of creative specifications, with the ability to mentor others in this area.
- Fully immerse into the brand; learn and understand the challenges of the brand and its position within the French market.
- You will be managing briefs and projects using our internal workflow management tool (OMG)
- In some occasions, you will also need to book, manage and work closely with experts based at our Rosebery Avenue office.
- Excellent presentation skills – both written and spoken
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
An excellent relationship-builder, you will need to be great with creative teams, strategy teams, and Clients alike, hard-working, and passionate about producing the best creative assets you can. Process is key and you will be someone who respects and understands that. Although creative needs freedom, you will establish a framework to guide the teams from strategy through to creative process, onwards to design execution leading to digital production and complex creative artworking. You will be representing the French market needs.
As the French Account Manager in the team you will work very closely with the Client Services Director, Discipline Leads, and Resource Manager to review, generate and implement improvements to the current process. You will be responsible for ensuring the Account Management and Discipline teams work within the parameters of Client requirements, participating in conversations about finance and structure of the Client-centric studio. You will also need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Strong interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills. French is an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Good understanding of current trends and events in new media, digital marketing, technology and digital.
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience of operating as a mentor to junior team members.
- Extremely well organised, with great attention to detail.
- Good understanding of the importance of prioritising work/shifting priorities as required to meet ever-changing deadlines.
- Drive efficiency and creative excellence at all times.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willing to refine the key skills for running a business.
- 5+ years’ project management experience of project management within an agency environment.
- Proven track record directing a variety of integrated projects.
- Experience managing multiple projects across multiple platforms.
- Leader of a team with an exemplary work ethic and strategic mindset.
- Ability to communicate effectively in high-pressure situations and Client-facing environments.
- Solid experience of overseeing project scheduling.
- Strong track record of managing external client relationships.
- Technical competence and understanding of the creative process/ working within a creative environment.
- You will travel to local market approximately once per month
We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
Not essential but definitely an advantage:
- Experience in automotive, transportation and/or travel brands
- Multi-market experience
- Languages spoken (French)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through our editorial mindset we connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. We deliver this across three simple steps: think, make, optimise.
We work with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experiences. These teams live and work right at the very heart of our clients’ organisations; bringing expertise, agility and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.
Dare is in an exciting new phase of our lifecycle. Our future is focused on Digital Design and Innovation, driving a forward thinking focus across all our teams, and helping strategically guide our clients in all areas of their digital landscape.
Hertz are one of the largest worldwide airport vehicle rental companies and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world, with over 9000 corporate and franchise locations throughout approximately 140 countries. Hertz’ International Head Quarters is in Uxbridge and employs approximately 350 people with over 23 different nationalities. We are working with Hertz to build a mutli-disciplinary dedicated team, which will deliver an end to end strategic and content solution across the entire Hertz customer journey.
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
Alongside our excellent Benefits package, every Hertz’ onsite team employees can enjoy this collection of non-contractual benefits too:
- Free on-site parking
- Company sports and social club
- Subsidised canteen
- Free access to on-site gym and showering facilities
- “Friends & Family” discounts and additional benefits for a partner/spouse, including hotel offers and more.
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.