ROLE: Account Manager
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Account Manager will be the day-to-day driving force on some of the agency’s most exciting accounts. You will be the daily client point of contact for their projects, work closely with various members of the wider team to drive the creative and production process, ensuring that there is an agreed brief and ultimately the supply of all deliverables within budget and on time to the high creative level that we pride ourselves on.
The type of work you will be will vary but it is essential that you have a good understanding of Editorial landscape and can work alongside our strategists to find solutions to complex briefs. In terms of content, you will be working across everything from video and stills to social media and copy – it really does cover the whole creative spectrum.
You will represent the voice of the client within AYS, acting as the guardian of your accounts internally and externally. You will encourage an environment of creativity, be ambitious to push yourself, your clients and your team to go beyond the obvious.
You will work closely with various members of the AYS team to ensure a seamless creative and production process – from brief to supply of all deliverables within budget and on time to the high creative level that we pride ourselves on. Experience in video production or social media will give you an advantage.
The type of work you will be working across could be anything from video and stills to social media, copy– it really does cover the whole creative spectrum so an understanding of the digital, experiential, social and cultural space is key.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Strong communications skills to confidently liaise with all levels including senior stakeholders and build strong relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Team player with the skills to motivate the team, think on your feet and finds solutions
- Strong attention to detail and a passion to ensure quality control especially when under pressure.
- Understanding of time and cost estimating and working with 3rd parties a bonus but not essential.
- The ability to manage and organise multiple workflows - to ensure maximum productivity.
- Managing and documenting the agency process for new projects.
- Working with the relevant teams to produce project plans and timelines to ensure the timely delivery of work.
- Working with the wider agency teams to facilitate a clearly defined process, kick-off meetings, all assets and leading across all projects.
- Owning status reports and meetings. Ensuring that you have up-to-date knowledge of all finance and work statuses across all your projects.
- Managing workflow and ensuring that the AYS and onsite teams have all required resources and equipment.
- Working with the creative leads to build the right team with all skill requirements.
- Work with the team to on-boarding any new team members.
- Ensuring all team members adhere to processes and guidelines.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- A creative flair and strategic mind
- Solid agency background with some exposure to publishing
- Someone who loves music and art, is inspired by innovation and culture and has a really good understanding of trends in and off social
- Confident working autonomously with partner or 3rd party agencies, so an ability to tightly control a process is important
- Comfortable at building relationships with clients across sectors
- Excellent presentation skills – both written and spoken
- You have encouraged a great team environment whilst keeping client centricity at the core of the team culture and values
- Commercial thinker with a passion for business development
You should have a meticulous attention to detail, ensuring nothing falls through the cracks on projects or the day-to-day management of your portfolio of accounts. You will also be responsible for the financial management of your portfolio and forecasting accurately.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Adjust Your Set is an award winning global integrated creative content agency that believes brands need to stop interrupting the content people care about and strive to create it. We help businesses find authentic ways to contribute meaningfully to the culture and causes people care about and then tell those stories in inspiring and engaging ways through the channels where they want to consume them. We are a growing team of creative, entrepreneurial, innovative individuals who share an audience-first, editorial and entertainment mindset and desire to make a positive impact on people and planet.
Our values are important to us and everything we do is rooted in them;
Bold: we are passionate, courageous and confident in our ideas and thinking, anticipating the new
Fast: moving at the speed of culture, our lean teams get to solutions quickly and deliver at pace
Fun: our team are inclusive, embracing our creative culture of like-minded individuals
Respectful: we respect our people, our work, our clients, and our planet
Impactful: we deliver results for our clients with work that makes a difference
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.