ROLE: Paid & Optimisation Manager
LOCATION: Uxbridge, UB8
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
Dare and AYS (part of the Inside Ideas Group) are currently building a team for one of our largest clients, Hertz; a global leader in the automotive and transportation space. The Hertz Corporation has an exciting portfolio of car rental brands – including Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly - as well as the fleet management company Donlen.
We are looking for a Paid Social Optimisation Manager to join the Hertz team, and also support on other client work.
The Paid Social Optimisation Manager will be responsible for daily bid management and optimisation of paid search campaigns across social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, twitter and youtube. The role will also include hands on planning, buying and strategy of paid social accounts. You will be constantly be thinking outside the box, to come up with imaginative ways to approach challenges.
Your training, line management and career progression will be handled through our North London hub.
You will be expected to bring knowledge of content and wider digital trends to bear, to manage other content strategists, participate in client education and promote best practice among senior stakeholders.
With this role however although you will be expected to be able to work directly into a Hertz brand team, there will be reporting lines into Hertz marketing directors as well as AYS team leaders.
You will have direct relationships with clients and work autonomously within their team, however the role requires you to still be a representative of AYS and the Hertz onsite team business.
Our team will support Hertz’ 6 corporate markets (France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Benelux, UK) across EMEA, as well as work with the central partnerships, digital, CRM and brand teams. This team will serve as Hertz’ bespoke agency, working at the heart of their business.
Our team will work across the following;
- Strategy - social & content
- UX & experience design
- Creative, copywriting & design
- Editorial & publishing, distribution.
- Content production & post
- Data & analytics
- Community management
- Online content management
- Paid & optimisation
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Planning, implementing and reporting paid social media campaigns across both direct response (i.e. lead generation) and branded campaigns
- Setting up Paid social performance KPI’s for new campaigns and meet clients KPI's and advise on campaign optimization
- Responsible for managing successful paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, twitter and youtube.
- Recommending & Planning budget for new campaigns
- Managing the paid social budget
- Creating and implementing the overall company social media and marketing plan.
- Assisting the paid social team in suggesting with relevant data with ad messages writing
- Scheduling of approved posts and and ensuring all social media activity is up to-date, highly engaging and on-message.
- Undertaking quick launch of paid social projects to support a variety of initiatives such as; product launches and special promotions.
- Acting as the first point of contact for any external influencers and where appropriate establishing new relationships with rising stars.
- Creating, managing and reporting on paid for content and paid social initiatives.
- Regular social listening to monitor brand mentions, competitor activity and hot topics
- Analysing the success of campaigns using social and web metrics
- Work towards KPI’s and manage results.
- Generation of internal reports summarising communication achievements.
- Measure performance of paid social efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, adobe analytics etc.)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Candidates should have 1-3 years of integrated marketing and/or digital marketing experience in an agency or corporate setting, including 1-2 years of hands-on paid social media program execution.
- A working knowledge of a variety of social media platforms (for example; Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter are essential, and Pinterest, Snapchat could be an added advantage).
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing strategic paid social campaigns across social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter are essential, and Pinterest, Snapchat could be an added advantage) and content marketing platforms (e.g. Taboola, Outbrain, etc.) that are aligned to achieving business and social media objectives.
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills, including knowledge of pivot tables.
- Facebook Blueprint certification is a plus, but not essential.
- 2+ years’ experience using Facebook Ads Manager is a must.
- Flexible to work occasional evenings and weekends as needed.
- This role can be either full time or part time but must include a minimum of 2.5 days onsite at Hertz.
- The remaining time will be used to work on other client projects out of the London hub.
We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
Not essential but definitely an advantage:
- Experience in automotive, transportation and/or travel brands
- Multi-market experience
- Languages spoken (Italian, French, Spanish, German, Dutch)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through our editorial mindset we connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. We deliver this across three simple steps: think, make, optimise.
We work with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experiences. These teams live and work right at the very heart of our clients’ organisations; bringing expertise, agility and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.
Dare is in an exciting new phase of our lifecycle. Our future is focused on Digital Design and Innovation, driving a forward thinking focus across all our teams, and helping strategically guide our clients in all areas of their digital landscape.
Hertz are one of the largest worldwide airport vehicle rental companies and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world, with over 9000 corporate and franchise locations throughout approximately 140 countries. Hertz’ International Head Quarters is in Uxbridge and employs approximately 350 people with over 23 different nationalities. We are working with Hertz to build a mutli-disciplinary dedicated team, which will deliver an end to end strategic and content solution across the entire Hertz customer journey.
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
Alongside our excellent Benefits package, every Hertz’ onsite team employees can enjoy this collection of non-contractual benefits too:
- Free on-site parking
- Company sports and social club
- Subsidised canteen
- Free access to on-site gym and showering facilities
- “Friends & Family” discounts and additional benefits for a partner/spouse, including hotel offers and more.
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.