ROLE: Community Manager (Spain, Italy and France)
LOCATION: Uxbridge, UB8
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
AYS (part of the Inside Ideas Group) are currently building a team for one of our largest clients, Hertz; a global leader in the automotive and transportation space. The Hertz Corporation has an exciting portfolio of car rental brands – including Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly - as well as the fleet management company Donlen.
We are looking for a Community Manager.
Responsible for representing the voice of the brand in social posts, comments and interactions with customers, partners and influencers across all channels and social touchpoints in the markets they cover to drive up engagement, topical responsive posts, spotting and engaging in trending topics and conversations and refereeing customer complaints to the customer service team.
This role will require you to creatively execute and implement editorial planning and publishing strategies, delivering best in class community engagement across three of Hertz’s markets: Italy, France and Spain.
You will be an enthusiastic, switched-on digital native with an impeccable attention to detail. A multi-linguist, fluent in French, Spanish and Italian, you are excited about having the chance to pair your language skills with your passion for social media.
In this role you will manage content across a range of channels, implementing and executing the social and editorial planning and publishing strategies.
A self-starter ready to live and breathe Hertz’ world, you will be constantly on the look-out for bold and exciting ways to activate the markets’ communities – through influencers, events and community monitoring etc. You will have a good understanding of content needs for social platforms, and know what assets work best and where.
A team player, you will be able to work cooperatively with colleagues and clients of all levels.
Our team will support Hertz’ 6 corporate markets (France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Benelux, UK) across EMEA, as well as work with the central partnerships, digital, CRM and brand teams. This team will serve as Hertz’ bespoke agency, working at the heart of their business.
Our team will work across the following;
- Strategy - social & content
- UX & experience design
- Creative, copywriting & design
- Editorial & publishing, distribution.
- Content production & post
- Data & analytics
- Community management
- Online content management
- Paid & optimisation
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Plan the monthly social calendar in collaboration with the brand team & agency partners
- Develop engaging and creative posting copy to sit alongside the content calendar for each of the markets’ social media channels.
- Review, respond to and moderate customer posts and messages across social channels
- Identify trending topics and content to comment on to drive engagement
- Identify and engage with appropriate influencers to drive endorsement and reviews
- Implement and execute our social and community engagement strategy
- Track trending topics and build ‘in the moment’ reactive campaigns as and when relevant.
- Reply to all marketing and customer service enquiries on HTC’s social media channels.
- Liaise with other depts, domestic and global.
- Report on all content performance for the client.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- 1-2 years social media marketing or community management experience.
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proof-reading skills with a strong eye for detail
- Ability to adapt to the Hertz social tone of voice
- Must excel in creating engaging, creative content over various social media channels.
- An in depth understanding of social channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally will have previous experience in building and managing large online communities for household name brands
- Ability to identify trends as they happen and produce pithy, quirky and clever content ideas within minutes
- Finger on the pulse when it comes to advancements in social channels algorithms and emerging platforms.
- Keen personal user of major social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram etc).
- Be able to speak and write Spanish, Italian and French fluently
We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
Not essential but definitely an advantage:
- Experience in automotive, transportation and/or travel brands
- Multi-market experience
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Adjust Your Set is an award winning global integrated creative content agency that believes brands need to stop interrupting the content people care about and strive to create it. We help businesses find authentic ways to contribute meaningfully to the culture and causes people care about and then tell those stories in inspiring and engaging ways through the channels where they want to consume them. We are a growing team of creative, entrepreneurial, innovative individuals who share an audience-first, editorial and entertainment mindset and desire to make a positive impact on people and planet.
Our values are important to us and everything we do is rooted in them;
Bold: we are passionate, courageous and confident in our ideas and thinking, anticipating the new
Fast: moving at the speed of culture, our lean teams get to solutions quickly and deliver at pace
Fun: our team are inclusive, embracing our creative culture of like-minded individuals
Respectful: we respect our people, our work, our clients, and our planet
Impactful: we deliver results for our clients with work that makes a difference
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.