ROLE: Motion Graphics Designer
LOCATION: Uxbridge, UB8
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
AYS (part of the Inside Ideas Group) are currently building a team for one of our largest clients, Hertz; a global leader in the automotive and transportation space. The Hertz Corporation has an exciting portfolio of car rental brands – including Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly - as well as the fleet management company Donlen.
AYS is looking to recruit a Motion Graphics Designer with strong digital skills to work with one of our key clients, Hertz, as part of our onsite creative team in Uxbridge.
You should be a motion designer who is passionate for all things digital & social, with an ability to ideate and create using After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop. You will be experienced in working as part of a creative team as well as comfortable taking projects from brief through to completion, providing new ideas and creativity whilst working closely with the client’s brand guidelines. You will be producing assets to the client’s brief and exacting standards whilst positively influencing clients with your creative input in addition to undertaking and pitching new creative concepts.
The account is busy and demanding but very rewarding and will require somebody with lots of energy, a can-do attitude, ability to manage many different work streams at any one time and have a hands-on approach to get the job done.
Our team will support Hertz’ 6 corporate markets (France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Benelux, UK) across EMEA, as well as work with the central partnerships, digital, CRM and brand teams. This team will serve as Hertz’ bespoke agency, working at the heart of their business.
Our team will work across the following;
- Strategy - social & content
- UX & experience design
- Creative, copywriting & design
- Editorial & publishing, distribution.
- Content production & post
- Data & analytics
- Community management
- Online content management
- Paid & optimisation
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Design & produce motion graphics with a clear rationale to accompany the work, always contributing that added extra
- Take responsibility for the full lifecycle from ideation and concept to execution and final delivery.
- Creatively adapting existing assets for cross-channel purpose
- Keeping up to date with current design & animation trends
- Understand what makes GREAT content e.g best practices for making social assets and mobile first.
- Be a brand guardian for this key clients and ensure all designs follow this.
- Consistently deliver a high standard of work as well as collaborate with other members of the team to maximise creative excellence
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. Requirement is for competency in Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
- Passionate about design & social media and understand the latest innovations in digital & social design.
- Love working in a fast-paced adaptable environment
- Able to work both independently, and collaboratively within a team
- Strong communication skills – able to express themselves clearly
- Ability to adhere to internal processes, including following brand guidelines
- Good eye for detail
- Desire to learn and offer new skills and do this without being prompted
- Ability to accurately render & deliver files in the appropriate format, and run the relevant pre-production checks
We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
Not essential but definitely an advantage:
- Experience in automotive, transportation and/or travel brands
- Multi-market experience
- Languages spoken (Italian, Spanish, French, German, Dutch)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through our editorial mindset we connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. We deliver this across three simple steps: think, make, optimise.
We work with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experiences. These teams live and work right at the very heart of our clients’ organisations; bringing expertise, agility and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.
Hertz are one of the largest worldwide airport vehicle rental companies and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world, with over 9000 corporate and franchise locations throughout approximately 140 countries. Hertz’ International Head Quarters is in Uxbridge and employs approximately 350 people with over 23 different nationalities. We are working with Hertz to build a mutli-disciplinary dedicated team, which will deliver an end to end strategic and content solution across the entire Hertz customer journey.
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
Alongside our excellent Benefits package, every Hertz’ onsite team employees can enjoy this collection of non-contractual benefits too:
- Free on-site parking
- Company sports and social club
- Subsidised canteen
- Free access to on-site gym and showering facilities
- “Friends & Family” discounts and additional benefits for a partner/spouse, including hotel offers and more.
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram