ROLE: Social Media Analyst
LOCATION: London - EC1R
A LITTLE ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working in our Editorial & Strategy team this role will be a key part of AYS’s strategic offering – helping brands reach, recruit and activate audiences through social content rooted in the culture and causes people really care about.
The Social Media Analyst will work across all key accounts and new business pitches providing insights and input at every step of the way, from proposition and format development, to channel and influencer selection, content production, publishing plans, optimisation, paid amplification, measurement and reporting.
You will be the go-to source of knowledge and inspiration for best practice and innovation and responsible for content performance during publishing and distribution, using real-time data and ABCD testing to inform iterative, incremental optimisation against client objectives – be that reach, actions or retained audience growth.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Applying your expert-level knowledge of all the major social platforms, including native business tools, analytics and algorithms, in order to inform our clients’ social media offering
- Extracting, interpreting and presenting powerful data insights in ways that can inform and inspire world class social content strategies
- Advising on social media performance optimisation for organic and boosted editorial content with an emphasis on video and ad formats
- Recommending and implementing best practice strategies and tools to extract actionable qualitative and quantitative insights from social audiences. This will include demographic data, affinity interest mapping, influencer audience analysis and selection, content preferences, brand mentions and beyond
- The successful candidate may also be required to run or consult on the running of paid social campaigns for a range of objectives; from follower acquisition to sales and traffic driving to lead generation
- Responsible for keeping all teams and leaders abreast of all updates and changes to the key social platforms
- Using social management tools to schedule content, manage campaigns and sign-offs and generate client-facing reports
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- 3+ years social media analysis and management experience, in-house or agency background
- You will have expert-level knowledge of all the major social platforms’ including native business tools, analytics and algorithms
- You will be a platform guru with an in-depth knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Knowledge of Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn is highly desirable
- The successful candidate will have an intuitive, up-to-the-minute knowledge of major platform algorithms based on recent first-hand experience of managing active, growing social channels, most likely within a digital publishing or brand environment
- Ability to think critically and laterally and apply data trends and insight to social content strategies
- Proven experience of setting up, testing, running and optimising paid social campaigns is essential.
- You will have a high level of expertise in managing and optimising paid social boosting across Facebook Business Manager and Adwords and examples of how you have enhanced ROI through smart interest-targeting and testing
- Experience across a range of social media management tools such HootSuite, Sprinklr and Sprout
- Experience of social listening tools would be attractive but not essential
- Experience of integrating social into email/ CRM, e-commerce and shoppable content strategies will be an advantage
- Ideally you will have direct relationships with key social platforms
- Experience of managing paid social on other platforms (Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, Tinder etc) is a bonus
- Able to work cooperatively with colleagues of all levels – we are a small agency with collaboration at the heart of our ethos
- Impeccable attention to detail
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Adjust Your Set is an award winning global integrated creative content agency that believes brands need to stop interrupting the content people care about and strive to create it. We help businesses find authentic ways to contribute meaningfully to the culture and causes people care about and then tell those stories in inspiring and engaging ways through the channels where they want to consume them. We are a growing team of creative, entrepreneurial, innovative individuals who share an audience-first, editorial and entertainment mindset and desire to make a positive impact on people and planet.
Our values are important to us and everything we do is rooted in them;
Bold: we are passionate, courageous and confident in our ideas and thinking, anticipating the new
Fast: moving at the speed of culture, our lean teams get to solutions quickly and deliver at pace
Fun: our team are inclusive, embracing our creative culture of like-minded individuals
Respectful: we respect our people, our work, our clients, and our planet
Impactful: we deliver results for our clients with work that makes a difference