ROLE: New Business Manager
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a London-based New Business Manager. This is a fast-paced but extremely rewarding role that will allow self-development as well as growth of the overall business. This role will report to the Managing Director and will also support the Founder/CEO on pursuing and converting new business opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Delivering the entire new business cycle from prospect identification to contract implementation;
- Selling onsite content solutions that include a range of services: editorial and publishing strategy, creative and design, social media, post production, copywriting and videography;
- Helping develop and implement structured business development strategies, including a long-term new business strategy, sales plans and profit targets, as well as short term tactics;
- Developing, maintaining and expanding an on-going database of existing and potential clients;
- Maximising new business development opportunities and identify and foster key areas for growth;
- Supporting the Client Services team with identifying and driving organic growth opportunities with existing clients;
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market;
- Compiling and analysing new business performance and creating weekly/monthly forecasts and reports;
- Delivering against targets to ensure new business revenue expectations are met;
- Working closely with creative to develop bespoke credentials packs and thought leadership for key relevant prospects per quarter.
- Collecting client feedback and market research.
- Keeping up to date with peers and competitors;
- Maximising networking opportunities and regularly using conferences and events to increase awareness and develop a further network of contacts.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- At least 3 years' experience in new business, ideally in design or creative agencies and managing the end to end new business process
- Experience working in a marketing/agency/media environment with an understanding of (and passion for) the industry.
- Key attributes required:
- Consultative and solution-based new business skills: our clients require a balance of soft sell approach and hard sell closure;
- Experience in chemistry meetings, pitches, commercial negotiations;
- Ability to priorities leads and maximize revenue generation via new business pipeline management;
- Commercially astute;
- Self-starter who is target-driven and motivated;
- Strong project management and time management skills;
- Confident working on own initiative and thrives working autonomously;
- First class communication skills;
- Excellent relationship building skills;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and high energy.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Adjust Your Set is an award winning global integrated creative content agency that believes brands need to stop interrupting the content people care about and strive to create it. We help businesses find authentic ways to contribute meaningfully to the culture and causes people care about and then tell those stories in inspiring and engaging ways through the channels where they want to consume them. We are a growing team of creative, entrepreneurial, innovative individuals who share an audience-first, editorial and entertainment mindset and desire to make a positive impact on people and planet.
Our values are important to us and everything we do is rooted in them;
Bold: we are passionate, courageous and confident in our ideas and thinking, anticipating the new
Fast: moving at the speed of culture, our lean teams get to solutions quickly and deliver at pace
Fun: our team are inclusive, embracing our creative culture of like-minded individuals
Respectful: we respect our people, our work, our clients, and our planet
Impactful: we deliver results for our clients with work that makes a difference
OTHER INFO TO KNOW
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.