ROLE: Post Production Coordinator
DEPT: Post Production
REPORT: Creative Director
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Adjust Your Set is an award winning global integrated creative content agency that believes brands need to stop interrupting the content people care about and strive to create it. We help businesses find authentic ways to contribute meaningfully to the culture and causes people care about and then tell those stories in inspiring and engaging ways through the channels where they want to consume them. We are a growing team of creative, entrepreneurial, innovative individuals who share an audience-first, editorial and entertainment mindset and desire to make a positive impact on people and planet.
Our values are important to us and everything we do is rooted in them;
Bold: we are passionate, courageous and confident in our ideas and thinking, anticipating the new
Fast: moving at the speed of culture, our lean teams get to solutions quickly and deliver at pace
Fun: our team are inclusive, embracing our creative culture of like-minded individuals
Respectful: we respect our people, our work, our clients, and our planet
Impactful: we deliver results for our clients with work that makes a difference
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
AYS are looking for a highly organised and efficient Post Production Co-ordinator to work with the Post Production Team (2x Editors, 1x Motion Graphics and additional freelancers) to manage the Post Production Studio.
The role will be a mix of production and post production work. Ensuring the editors are briefed correctly, preparing projects for editors and producing correct deliverables and archives. You will be working on wide range of creative content from online series, animation, social media to individual high-end creative content.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Liaising with Producers and PM’s on incoming jobs to help advise on timings for Ingest and prep financial reporting of the department.
- Producing post production only projects and recommending the resource required Camera workflows and how that affects the projects.
- Preparing fixed workflows for DIT’s or crew members on set to archive and process rushes, overseeing Ingesting and logging rushes including QC checks on import.
- Creating and adhering to digital workflows and processes, staying abreast with industry standards and constantly working with the post team to make sure that not only server structure but software structures are in place.
- Onboarding freelancers to our way of working (creating documents for them if necessary).
- Prepping for Grades and Conforming using Premiere and Da Vinci.
- Ensuring Export and Import from Audio houses adhere to Across the Pond workflow, if necessary, liaising with Audio Houses Helping the wider Post Team with Technical issues.
- Maintaining and managing the G3 Archive.
- Managing the post suites, equipment, software and projects.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Should be degree educated with a strong qualification.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- You will understand audio workflows and ideally have experience of working with audio
- A keen interest in film, motion graphics and an eye for the latest trends.
- Should have superb communication skills both written and verbal.
- An understanding of production and post production workflow is mandatory, alongside aminimum of 2 consecutive years working within the post production industry.
- Ability to demonstrate management of productions of a variety of sizes across several projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a calm and personable manner.
OTHER INFO TO KNOW
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.