Creativity and people are at the heart of our business from the newest recruit up to the management team. We are a group of individuals with a passion for culture and content. We are seeking talented people with our shared passion for culture. A creative thinker, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
The Head of Editorial and Publishing will head up the team that is responsible for editorial, publishing and planning brand campaigns. Our clients have an increasing demand for publishing specialists, who can guide the creative process and ensure that cadence, format, channel is making an impact. The Publishing and Editorial team sit firmly between planning and creative and we find working collaboratively with the wider agency brings the best results.
You know what makes good creative but you also have a strong understanding of data and insights and you know how to apply this to creative strategy. You will be fearlessly bold, pushing boundaries and performance on behalf of our clients. Our clients range from the youth culture to finance brands and everything in-between.
- + 8 Years experience
- Ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking across editorial, content and campaigns.
- You can deliver creative ideas that benefit the audience, the brand and the business.
- Create and manage original compelling work for content and campaigns on behalf of our clients.
- You’ll drive new and innovative content ideas, taking an iterative approach - continually testing, measuring, learning and optimising.
- Strong leadership
- Direct line management of Editorial team
- Act as Brand Guardian and Tastemaker for all editorial content. Keeping a focus on culture and staying ahead of social and creative shifts.
- Proven success working in cross agency teams.
- Ability to connect insights and data to deliver the right content in the right way at the right time.
- Confident and clear communicator.
- You’ll be digitally experienced and understand the foundations of SEO, community building, content marketing, social media and digital advertising.
- Deliver quality ideas in a fast-paced, often high-pressure environment.
- Experience of working globally, managing teams in multiple locations.
- Work closely with other members of the management team to define and support the key business decisions