We are looking for a London-based New Business Manager. This is a fast-paced but extremely rewarding role that will allow self-development as well as growth of the overall business.
As a New Business Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering the entire sales cycle from prospect identification to contract implementation;
- Selling onsite creative and digital agencies that include a range of services: online and offline creative and design, social media, digital, media, post production, technology, copywriting and videography
- Developing and implementing structured sales strategies, including a long-term new business strategy, sales plans and profit targets as well as short term tactics;
- Developing, maintaining and expanding an on-going database of existing and potential clients;
- Maximising new business development opportunities and identify and foster key areas for growth;
- Servicing the needs of existing clients;
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market;
- Compiling and analysing sales figures and creating weekly/monthly forecasts on target management;
- Delivering against these targets to ensure revenue expectations are met;
- Working closely with creative to develop bespoke campaigns to key relevant prospects per quarter;
- Collecting client feedback and market research;
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors;
- Maximising networking opportunities and regularly using conferences, events and trade shows to increase awareness and develop a further network of contacts.
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales, ideally selling professional services, in particular design or creative agencies, to marketers / marketing services suppliers
- Experience working in a marketing/agency/media environment and understanding of (and passion for) the industry.
Key attributes required:
- Consultative and solution-based sales skills: our clients require a balance of soft sell approach and hard sell closure;
- Face to face and telephone sales experience including negotiation and pitching;
- Ability to priorities leads and maximize revenue generation via sales pipeline control;
- Consistently high achieving academic record, of graduate calibre;
- Commercially astute;
- Self-starter who is target-driven and motivated
- Strong project management and time management skills;
- Confident working on own initiative and thrives working autonomously;
- First class communication skills;
- Excellent relationship building skills;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and high energy.