Adjust Your Set (AYS) is an integrated creative content agency with global reach. Using an editorial mindset, AYS delivers purposeful content into the heart of culture whilst connecting brands to their audiences in ways that drive opportunity and change. Through the agency’s signature ‘Culture to Commerce’ model, AYS empowers brands to build audiences and drive sales. A full service agency spanning creative, publishing, strategy, technology, design, production, programmatic media and analytics; AYS’s unique model also enables brands by building bespoke onsite media houses.
The Account Manager / SAM will be the day-to-day driving force on some of the agency’s most innovative and exciting accounts including Homebase, Unilever, Barclaycard and Pernod and working closely with the dedicated creative studio and the wider AYS team.
If you know your BuzzFeed from your Insta-Story, are excited by mobile innovation and content techniques such as AR/VR, enjoy brainstorming, trend-spotting, and a fast-paced environment with a great team - this could be the role for you.
The AM/SAM will be the driving force and daily point of contact for their projects, work closely with various members of the AYS team to ensure a seamless creative and production process – from brief to supply of all deliverables within budget and on time to the high creative level that we pride ourselves on. Strong experience in video production will give you an adavantage.
The type of work you will be working across could be anything from video and stills to social media, copy and experiential events – it really does cover the whole creative spectrum so an understanding of the digital, experiential, social and cultural space is key.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Strong communications skills to confidently liaise with all levels including senior stakeholders and build strong relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Team player with the skills to motivate the team, think on your feet and finds solutions
- Strong attention to detail and a passion to ensure quality control especially when under pressure.
- Understanding of time and cost estimating and working with 3rd parties a bonus but not essential.
- The ability to manage and organise multiple workflows - to ensure maximum productivity.
Facilitation of project set up + reporting
- Managing and documenting the agency process for new projects.
- Working with the relevant teams to produce project plans and timelines to ensure the timely delivery of work.
- Working with the wider agency teams to facilitate a clearly defined process, kick-off meetings, all assets and leading across all projects.
- Owning status reports and meetings. Ensuring that you have up-to-date knowledge of all finance and work statuses across all your projects.
Workflow and Resourcing
- Managing workflow and ensuring that the AYS and onsite teams have all required resources and equipment.
- Working with the creative leads to build the right team with all skill requirements.
- Work with the team to on-boarding any new team members.
- Ensuring all team members adhere to processes and guidelines.
Role-specific skills, knowledge and experience
- 2 - 3 years working in an agency or creative environment.
- A passion for culture, be that in art, music, fashion or food
- Knowledge of Traffic Live would be a big advantage (but not essential).
- Knowledge of the video production process
- Experience and knowledge of delivering work across platforms e.g. digital display, website and video.
- Experience in prioritizing and effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously