Adjust Your Set has over a decade of experience, specialising in video content and we are looking for a personable, experienced Group Account Director who is well versed in this area but also as keen to help drive the strategic/publishing pillar of the business and ultimately execute a ‘lean, mean, content machine’ – from culture to commerce.
The Group Account Director role is an integral part of the AYS client services team and a pivotal role in personally leading strategic accounts, delivering solid production through the studio and should be excited to helping shape and deliver new offerings such as AR capabilities, data and measurement and collaborate with teams on new business opportunities.
This role will also require an extensive amount of relationship-building—from forging strategic relationships with external partners and vendors to developing deep partnerships with key internal cross-functional partners and stakeholders across the agency netwrok. The successful candidate who ultimately steps into this role must possess exceptional project management and communications skills—and a marketing mindset that is as strategic as it is creative
You should have a meticulous attention to detail, ensuring nothing falls through the cracks on projects or the day-to-day management of your portfolio of accounts. You are also be responsible for the financial management of your portfolio, and forecasting accurately.
From a management POV, you will have direct reports and will enjoy mentoring your team, helping them to reach their career aspirations and support them through a personal development plan.
You will be excited by building bespoke team’s and studios dedicated/onsite with clients. Therefore it is important you respect and understand the complexities around these relationships and operational rigour – from the briefing process and team management to the creative output.
Portfolio of accounts include: Facebook, Lloyd’s Banking, Homebase, Global Goals, Unilever…..
Key Qualities / Experience:
- Creative flair and solid agency background
- Culture Vulture – e.g. music, art, food and are their natural passions
- Video production experience is essential
- Owns the creative briefing process and guardian of creative output
- Confident working autonomously with partner or 3rd agencies, so an ability to tightly control a process is important.
- Excellent presentation skills – both written and spoken
- You can manage a team of people with varied expertise e.g. creative, publishing, tech
- You have encouraged a great team environment whilst keeping client centricity at the core of the team culture and values.
- Senior client management responsibility
- Acting as a creative and strategic guardian – to all output before sharing with clients
- Line management to Account Managers and Account Executives
- Revenue growth through existing portfolio and supporting new business
- Providing accurate GP & MI reports to senior management - including margin management
- Communicating AYS services and expertise across the OLIVER portfolio and within AYS