Built with leading healthcare systems, Axuall is a workforce intelligence company built on top of a national real-time practitioner data network. It enables healthcare systems, staffing firms, telehealth, and health plans to dramatically reduce onboarding and enrollment time while also providing unique, powerful data insights for network planning, analytics, and reporting. Its network streamlines the secure sharing of digitally verified credentials between clinicians, authorized verifiers, and organizations that require this information quickly and continuously to meet patient demand, ensure clinical coverage, and maximize revenue capture.
In 2023, Axuall closed its series B round of financing, bringing its total capital raised to more than $41 million. Axuall's investors and the organizations they represent comprise over two dozen of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that recognize the imperative to improve clinical workforce efficiency amidst significant economic and staffing challenges. Axuall intends to scale its team rapidly in 2023/2024 as it expands its customer base and develops new products that leverage its national network.
About the Role
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work within and lead a cross-functional team to deliver cutting edge software that utilizes a modern technology stack including Python, Vue.js, PostgreSQL, Redis, and AWS. You will coach and mentor team members in an environment that fosters creative problem-solving and focuses on building testable, scalable, and extensible software using industry best practices.
What You'll Do
Just like every role at Axuall, leadership is an integral expectation of this job. You will be expected to work with your peers, often taking the lead in interpreting requirements, designing workflow, coding prototypes, testing, developing and deploying critical parts of our server-side infrastructure.
- Design, Document & Implement features using Vue.js, Python, PostgreSQL
- Write / re-factor high performing RESTful API’s
- Use modern best practices to write highly maintainable and secure software
- Write and execute unit tests to ensure maximum coverage
- Mentor and guide less experienced Engineers
- Champion our Agile and SDLC processes
- Work with Product Owners to write user stories and plan sprints
- Assist in resolving critical issues real time
- Troubleshoot and diagnose errors across multiple levels of the stack
- Collaborate with our systems and data teams to ensure data integrity and scalability
- Perform code reviews and promote best practices
- Provide insight into our apps to the rest of the team, and aid in making technical decisions
What You Bring
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development with responsibility in all phases of the SDLC
- 4+ years of experience with application development in Python
- 3+ years of experience with front end tools like Vue.js, React, or Angular
- Experience writing APIs using frameworks like FastApi, Tornado, Flask, Django
- Performance optimization techniques, distributed systems, debugging
- Postgres or other relational database experience, query plan optimization
- Ability to tackle design and functionality problems independently with little to no oversight
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
What You'll Get From Us
We offer a wide range of benefits for our team including comprehensive health insurance, unlimited PTO/vacation days, remote work flexibility, 401(k) with employer match, fitness stipend, travel-to-work stipend, continuous education support, and paid family leave.
Axuall is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.