Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
In Digital Evidence Management System team (DEMS), we are solving some of the hardest cloud challenges today. We manage tens of petabytes of video from hundreds of thousands of officers around the world. Our solutions enhance the value of this evidence for law enforcement, the courts, and the public. The Evidence Management team is working on some of the most critical digital evidence platform and product extensions for this year and beyond. If you enjoy working on large-scale projects and collaboratively leading the technical direction of a team, this role is for you.
We believe that happy teams take good care of their customers, so we foster a friendly, open, introspective team culture that encourages everyone to speak their mind and deliberately avoids red tape, unnecessary rituals, politics, and jerks.
At Axon, you will join our DEMS and be an expert in designing and developing testings and automation solutions across systems. If you are seeking new, exciting challenges that you would like to make an impact by break the system with your excellence and the hawk eye of an astute QA engineer to find the flaws of the product, here is an opportunity tailored for you!
As a DEMS QA automation, you will play a key role to continue developing automated tests on existing frameworks including UI, API, and performance testings. You will be responsible for driving the quality process to meet the goals by tracking and analyzing the test results, working closely with the development team for the test plan, test case, test execution, and bug management.
Come work in an exciting environment where you use your passion, experience, and analytical skills to help bring new solutions to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world.
- Define test case, test and verify small and large changes at every level
- Design and develop automated test in cross-functional
- Analyze test results from CI/CD tools and manage the bug list
- Participate in all deployments and release times
- Improve the synchronization between manual and automation testing process
- Partner with developers to identify the areas for improved efficiencies.
- 4-7 years experience in software testing across a wide variety of applications and infrastructure components, automated testing tools
- Hands-on experience on Git, Selenium WebDriver, API test automation.
- Working experience with CI systems like Jenkins or TeamCity
- Write clean, maintainable, well-documented code.
- Solid understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Strong communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- A passion for quality, identify the problems from the system.
- Experience build framework.
- Basic knowledge of Micro Services technologies using REST, gRPC etc.
- You have experience with performance testing using Gatling or JMeter.
- Java or Python programming experience
- Have good Linux/Unix/Mac experience
- Familiar with CI tools like TeamCity, Jenkins, CircleCI
Compensation and benefits:
- An awesome office/working environment with the latest technologies
- Competitive salary and benefits including a great medical insurance plan for you and your family
- Free lunch, gym, phone stipend, parking
- Fun team activities and outings
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for training and rotations in the US
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired
Don’t meet every single requirement? That's ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
Axon’s mission is to Protect Life and is committed to the well-being and safety of its employees as well as Axon’s impact on the environment. All Axon employees must be aware of and committed to the appropriate environmental, health, and safety regulations, policies, and procedures. Axon employees are empowered to report safety concerns as they arise and activities potentially impacting the environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email email@example.com. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.