Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
The Fire/EMS Sales team is a new vertical to Axon. The Account Executive, Fire/EMS is responsible selling and introducing Axon’s ecosystem of products and services to new and established Fire/EMS department customers.
What You’ll Do
Location: Remotely from the Northwest, and on the road 70% of time. Territory is WA, OR, WY, ID, MT, ND, SD, NE, MN, IA, AK
Reports to: Director, Fire/EMS
- Develops and executes a regional sales plan that includes outbound prospecting, lead generation and field sales engagement to help meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Builds a strong sales pipeline while exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets
- Cultivate customer relationships and ensure effective service delivery to accounts
- Introduces the Axon ecosystem of products to Fire/EMS department
- Attends industry conferences and regional Trade shows to develop industry expertise
- Outbound and inbound account management
- Own account relationship and drive overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts
What You Bring
- 3-8 years in a Sales Role
- Willing and able to travel 70% of the time
- Experience penetrating new markets
- Minimum of 1 year of demonstrated successful customer facing Software (SaaS / Cloud) Sales Experience
- 1-2 years of experience of customer-facing sales
- Salesforce experience
Benefits that Benefit You
- Competitive salary and 401k with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Paid parental leave for all
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Fitness Programs
- Emotional & Mental Wellness support
- Learning & Development programs
- And yes, we have snacks in our offices
Benefits listed herein may vary depending on the nature of your employment and the location where you work
The Pay: The compensation for this role is made up of uncapped commissions and a starting base pay between USD 50,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 130,000 in the highest geographic market. On average, the national commissions target for this role is 150,000 USD. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: experience, training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and geographic market demands and often a combination of all these factors. Our base salary is just one component of Axon’s competitive total rewards strategy including benefits, an array of options to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. To see more details on our benefits offerings please visit www.axon.com/careers/benefits (http://www.axon.com/careers/benefits).
Don’t meet every single requirement? That's ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
Axon’s mission is to Protect Life and is committed to the well-being and safety of its employees as well as Axon’s impact on the environment. All Axon employees must be aware of and committed to the appropriate environmental, health, and safety regulations, policies, and procedures. Axon employees are empowered to report safety concerns as they arise and activities potentially impacting the environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.