Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
The Axon Channel Manager is responsible for partnering with the Regional Director to better enable the sales team to sell Axon products and services to the largest law enforcement agencies. This is a quota carrying, remote-based position responsible for Axon’s business in Mexico and South American Emerging Markets. Ability to articulate value propositions, build and maintain internal cross functional relationships, navigate across customer agency procurement processes and commercial blockers, and partnering to help drive sales and revenue goals is required.
What You Do:
- Expanding our existing program in Mexico and South American Emerging Markets to embrace new and existing relationships
- Run engagements with both technical and sales partners
- Managing a partner portal
- Enable our partners with education of our value proposition and partner with our technical resources to arm channel and OEM teams with up-to-date product and partner information
- Prioritize the markets in which each partner is the right strategic fit
- Collaborate with marketing, corporate development, and direct sales teams to enable the channel sale
- Partner with sales on deal structure and strategy
What You Bring:
- Analytical Problem Solving - Using thought leadership best practices (and data) to systematically consider end to end implications of problems and develop potential solutions.
- Autonomy - Ability to act confidently in novel circumstances and works effectively in ambiguous situations. Able to engage all levels of stakeholders in order to drive novel solutions for complex and unique sales.
- Trusted Advisor - Able to act as subject matter expert for complex deal structure and commercial arrangements in order to get to the “yes” both internally and externally.
- Multi-Task- Ability to prioritize and function well in a dynamic and ambiguous environment. Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously with delivery deadlines.
- Superlative Communication - Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization (oral, written and in person).
- Influence – Capable of influencing without authority.
- Detail Oriented - Outstanding attention to detail
- Data Modeling – Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics Reporting and Excel Modeling skills to pull, analyze, and model customer contract data.
Don’t meet every single requirement? That's ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
Axon’s mission is to Protect Life and is committed to the well-being and safety of its employees as well as Axon’s impact on the environment. All Axon employees must be aware of and committed to the appropriate environmental, health, and safety regulations, policies, and procedures. Axon employees are empowered to report safety concerns as they arise and activities potentially impacting the environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.