Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
Are you ready to make your mark on the world and save lives? Does the thought of bridging the gap between citizens and public safety professionals excite you? Do you enjoy working with a team to develop new business in a market that is exploding? In a world where Public Safety is becoming an ever-increasing challenge, we are building the future by bringing new technologies to the Public Safety arena. We are a company of passionate people with the noble mission: to protect life, capture truth, accelerate justice and make communities safer. Are you a self-starter who loves problem solving and helping customers find solutions? If so, being our Regional Support Manager is perfect for you!
As the Regional Success Manager (RSM) for Germany, Switzerland and Austria, you will be tasked with driving customer success and adoption of TASER® and Axon products/solutions, with the objective of successful implementation and use of our technology for the Public Safety and adjacent sectors in the region. To accomplish this objective, you will be responsible for working with the Country Manager, Sales and Engineer teams and the in-country partners and distributors to support our customer base.
Successful RSM’s are technology-savvy individuals that partner with our customers and demonstrate how our products improve their daily workflows. Given how critical your role is, you will also be ready to be called on by police services for help at any moment. You are the “boots on the ground,” and primary point of contact helping find solutions for our customers.
Your Day to Day
- Follow-up on all requests submitted from customers.
- Work closely with the sales team to support existing customers.
- Work with local partners and distributors to drive product adoption and customer loyalty.
- Develop the knowledge base of our distributors and bolster public perception of our products.
- Manage support tickets and repair requests by working with internal teams to drive successful resolutions.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% if required.
- Coordinate and schedule regular calls with existing customers.
- Proactively look out for customers’ business, suggesting new and innovative ways to keep them succeeding with Axon products.
- Provide excellent customer service and technical support daily to our largest customers making sure their expectations are exceeded.
- Develop and maintain client relationships to help drive revenue growth.
- Track customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities.
- You have high availability and will assist customers if any issues occur outside of normal business hours.
What You Bring
- Experience in a customer facing technical support (troubleshooting) role with a strong understanding of customer success in territory.
- Tactically focused on managing customer loyalty and product adoption.
- Mission driven mentality, highly motivated, with a drive to own it and execute on tasks autonomously.
- Fluent in English and German (being native German) with strong communication skills (written and verbal). French is also a valued extra.
- The ability to work with all levels in an organization effectively and build strong partnerships.
- Strong and proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships and technical projects.
- Proficiency in Software as a Service value propositions, Cloud providers/solutions, Virtualization, Storage.
- Strong computer skills - proficiency in MS Office (with Microsoft Windows OS, Microsoft Networking and Active Directory), CRM, and collaboration tools (i.e. Salesforce, Trello, etc.). Ability to quickly learn other programs (e.g. Quip, Slack etc.)
- Strong troubleshooting experience, searching logs problem definition and root cause analysis.
- Familiarity with routing and switching methodologies, Wi-Fi, telecommunications, and Internet technologies.
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, and storage devices.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Technical Degree.
- Prior military or law enforcement experience is an asset.
- Customer Success or Service Management experience in the public safety or defence sector is an asset.
- JIRA, and Microsoft Dynamics knowledge.
- Knowledge of CCTV, VMS, and IP cameras.
- Experience working closely with a sales and support team.
- Unmatched analytical, strategic and creative problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience working with longer sales cycles to Government, Major City or Enterprise-level customers with rigid procurement processes.
- Cultivating existing projects and qualifying new opportunities.
- Assist in training and customer support for implementations and trials.
Benefits that Benefit You
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Remote working enablement and flexibility
- Discretionary paid time off
- Paid parental leave for all
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Fitness Programs
- Emotional & Mental Wellness support
- Learning & Development programs
Benefits listed herein may vary depending on the nature of your employment and the location where you work
Don’t meet every single requirement? That's ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
Axon’s mission is to Protect Life and is committed to the well-being and safety of its employees as well as Axon’s impact on the environment. All Axon employees must be aware of and committed to the appropriate environmental, health, and safety regulations, policies, and procedures. Axon employees are empowered to report safety concerns as they arise and activities potentially impacting the environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email email@example.com. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.