Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
Axon’s Customer Success Advocate is critical to Axon’s overall Customer Experience. They navigate complex customer issues and work closely with multiple cross-functional teams to provide support to our customers’ most important and high-profile needs.
What You’ll Do
Location: Remotely from United States
Reports to: Director, Customer Success Operations
- Be the subject matter expert for all contract knowledge across the organization
- Manage a queue for incoming issues of varying types, ranging from invoice discrepancies to large deployment modifications
- Answer questions, provide assistance, and troubleshoot invoice issues on behalf of the Customer Success team
- Play an instrumental role in quarterbacking complex issues by acting as an internal customer advocate and primary driver in ensuring all customer needs are met in a timely manner
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Axon's product offerings, contracts, internal sales and accounting procedures
- Consistently provide recommendations for process improvement and efficiency
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Ability to take initiative, ownership, and be proactive in their daily work
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Customer account/contract research experience
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations
- Willing to teach or coach others on the team
- Accounts Receivable experience (invoicing, reconciliations, payment application)
- Experience with Salesforce
Benefits that Benefit You
- Competitive salary and 401k with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Paid parental leave for all
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Fitness Programs
- Emotional & Mental Wellness support
- Learning & Development programs
- And yes, we have snacks in our offices
The Pay: Axon is a total compensation company, meaning compensation is made up of base pay, bonus, and stock awards. The starting base pay for this role is between USD 50,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 70,000 in the highest geographic market. The on target earnings range for this role is between USD 60,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 90,000 in the highest geographic market. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: level, function, training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, geographic market, and often a combination of all these factors. Our benefits offer an array of options to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. To see more details on our benefits offerings please visit www.axon.com/careers/benefits (http://www.axon.com/careers/benefits).
Benefits listed herein may vary depending on the nature of your employment and the location where you work.
Don’t meet every single requirement? That's ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
Axon’s mission is to Protect Life and is committed to the well-being and safety of its employees as well as Axon’s impact on the environment. All Axon employees must be aware of and committed to the appropriate environmental, health, and safety regulations, policies, and procedures. Axon employees are empowered to report safety concerns as they arise and activities potentially impacting the environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.