Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
We’ve launched our journey towards becoming an increasingly digital organization leveraging the latest enterprise application technologies to decrease customer effort and increase Axon efficiency. This is an excellent opportunity to come be a part of a transformation where you will feel your impact and help shape Axon’s future success in a very visible way.
You will build, test, and support business critical and customer facing systems that Axon and our customers depend on every single day. As a Senior Business Analyst, you will help to discover and analyze business problems, evaluate incoming requests, gather and document requirements, and recommend and build world class solutions. You will become a subject matter expert on our major software platforms and work closely with the business on understanding and fixing key business issues.
This role requires you to understand the end to end business process thoroughly to bring innovative solutions to business problems. You will also be exposed to and build solutions for many functions across the business including manufacturing, production, supply chain, sales, customer support, and finance.
What You’ll Do
Location: Remotely from USA OR Onsite at our Scottsdale Office
Reports to: Director - Business Systems Analysis
- Provide process and functional leadership
- Gather and clearly document business requirements
- Perform fit/gap analyses between business requirements and out-of-the-box features of enterprise software packages
- Create functional design specifications for system customizations and integrations
- Design, configure, perform testing in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Resolve end-user issues and perform ongoing administration, configuration and end-user training and documentation for new and existing capabilities
- Work closely with senior analysts, architects, and developers to leverage out-of-the-box features and thoughtfully design customizations to maximize user efficiency and minimize ongoing maintenance costs
- Work closely with development team to ensure their output delivers on the business need
- Use Azure DevOps to manage requirements, test cases, bugs, deliverables, and tasks
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting and/or IT) - or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience as a power user or functional analyst in an enterprise-class ERP or CRM system
- Ability to demonstrate a strong working knowledge of manufacturing, MRP, warehouse, AR, AP, GL modules
- Ability to work with a diverse set of users from upper management to field users and to be able to communicate effectively across groups
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional requirements
- Demonstrated understanding of accounting principles and best practices
- Curiosity & tenacity to learn and grow with our company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to lead functional meetings
- Experience in environments with multiple integrations and ISV solutions
- Experience building solutions in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Dynamics AX 2012, and/or Salesforce
- Vision and organizational skills to balance end-user support with larger strategic project support
- Obvious cross-group collaboration and influence competencies throughout all work examples
- Experience working within medium to large public enterprises
- Experience working with Agile development teams and work management software (e.g. Azure DevOps, JIRA)
Benefits that Benefit You
- Competitive salary and 401k with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Paid parental leave for all
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Fitness Programs
- Emotional & Mental Wellness support
- Learning & Development programs
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
Benefits listed herein may vary depending on the nature of your employment and the location where you work.
The Pay: Axon is a total compensation company, meaning compensation is made up of base pay, bonus, and stock awards. The starting base pay for this role is between USD 90,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 160,000 in the highest geographic market. The on target earnings range for this role is between USD 110,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 200,000 in the highest geographic market. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: level, function, training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, geographic market, and often a combination of all these factors. Our benefits offer an array of options to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. To see more details on our benefits offerings please visit www.axon.com/careers/benefits (http://www.axon.com/careers/benefits).
Don’t meet every single requirement? That's ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
Axon’s mission is to Protect Life and is committed to the well-being and safety of its employees as well as Axon’s impact on the environment. All Axon employees must be aware of and committed to the appropriate environmental, health, and safety regulations, policies, and procedures. Axon employees are empowered to report safety concerns as they arise and activities potentially impacting the environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.