Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.
*Axon requires employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, unless a medical or religious accommodation is approved. As such, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.
The Fire/EMS Sales team is a new vertical to Axon. The Account Executive, Fire/EMS is responsible selling and introducing Axon’s ecosystem of products and services to new and established Fire/EMS department customers.
What You’ll Do
Location: Remotely in the Northwest or Midwest, and on the road 60-70% of time
2 Opportunities: 1 in the Northwest & 1 in the Midwest
Reports to: Director of Sales, Fire/EMS
- Develops and executes a regional sales plan that includes outbound prospecting, lead generation and field sales engagement to help meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Builds a strong sales pipeline while exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets
- Cultivate customer relationships and ensure effective service delivery to accounts
- Introduces the Axon ecosystem of products to Fire/EMS department
- Attends industry conferences and regional Trade shows to develop industry expertise
- Outbound and inbound account management
- Own account relationship and drive overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts
What You Bring
- 3-8 years in a Sales Role
- Willing and able to travel 60-70% of the time
- Experience penetrating new markets
- Minimum of 1 year of demonstrated successful customer facing Software (SaaS / Cloud) Sales Experience
- 1-2 years of experience of customer-facing sales
- Salesforce experience
Benefits that Benefit You
- Competitive salary and 401k with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Paid parental leave for all
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Fitness Programs
- Emotional & Mental Wellness support
- Learning & Development programs
- And yes, we have snacks in our offices
Benefits listed herein may vary depending on the nature of your employment and the location where you work
Don’t meet every single requirement? That's ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.