Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email email@example.com. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on some of the biggest public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police and other public safety agencies with technology solutions to best service our communities.
The Axon Network is purpose built to support accountability and transparency for both the police and the communities they serve. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’re implementing new technologies to help the police collect, manage and share information so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating the TASER platform until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Location: Quebec, Canada; Remote: Canada
- Develop a clear and specific sales strategy that outlines the plan for account planning for key agencies, initiating trials & evaluations and onboarding customers within the first 3 months. The sales plan should outline specific targeted agencies and activity needed to develop key contacts and relationships with customers.
- Identify and have initial discovery calls with at least 5 agencies within the first quarter of joining the team
- Learn the Axon product suite and how each of the products and services relates to helping our customers be more effective in the field. Be able to articulate the value of the Axon product and services in a meaningful way that resonates with our customers.
- In connection with our Director of International Marketing, develop a marketing plan and key messaging for the Quebec market. The marketing plan should include key messaging, collateral and event strategies including a timeline for execution for each component.
- Identify key opportunities and produce a verified pipeline of at least $7,500,000 in the first 12 months.
- Initiate at least 3 trial and evaluations with new opportunities within two quarters of joining the team
- Manage and oversee responses to Request for Proposals (RFP) for government customers. While working with the Bid Response teams, you will be leading the strategy on the response and ultimately be responsible for the completeness and execution of RFP responses.
- Maintain complete status of opportunities in Salesforce.com in an accurate and timely manner.
- Document opportunity statuses including Opportunity value, Close dates and Next Steps, while managing to a 4:1 ratio of opportunity pipeline to quota
The Quebec Account Executive is responsible for selling Axon products and services to all public safety agencies in the province of Quebec. This is a quota carrying, external field position. Ability to articulate complex solutions, build and maintain senior level relationships within the government, navigate across customer agencies / units, and lead the Axon team to success is required.
At Axon, our goal is to make each individual feel valued for their contributions to the company’s mission to protect life. We are looking for intelligent people who want to do remarkable things. We strive to create an environment where people can succeed and enjoy coming to work every day.
- Demonstrated successful Enterprise Software (preferred) or Hardware Sales with a history of achieving and exceeding quota
- Government sales experience preferred (RFP, RFI, RFQ responses, managing procurement process for long sales cycle)
- Proficiency in Software as a Service value propositions
- Team player focused on long term results
- Solution sales experience
- Bilingual: French and English
- Self-starter that enjoys working remotely
- Responsible for own scheduling and territory management
- Must be willing and able to travel
- Driven to exceed results in fast-growing market
- Experience with longer sales cycles to Government and following rigid procurement processes
Don’t meet every single requirement? That's ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.