Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email email@example.com. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.
Axon’s Leadership Development Program is a highly-selective rotational program at one of the fastest-growing publicly traded tech companies in the world. This program is designed to identify, educate and develop our next generation of leaders.
WHO IS AXON?
Axon is the market leader in public safety technology. Our mission is to Protect Life, Preserve Truth and Accelerate Justice through innovations in hardware and software.
- Axon is the industry leader in public safety technology, including body-worn cameras, TASER energy devices, sensors, drones, virtual reality, and digital evidence management
- In response to an increase in lethal gun interactions, CEO and Founder, Rick Smith, devoted his life to making the world a safer place for everyone
- What does it really look like to work at Axon? WATCH this high-speed drone tour of Axon HQ
- LEARN MORE
THE LDP EXPERIENCE
Axon’s Leadership Development Program is a highly-selective, 2-year rotational program that seeks to place graduates of the program in leadership roles across the company. Axon’s LDP is ideal for future leaders who are eager to gain broad business exposure at a high growth company that is tackling some of society’s most pressing challenges.
- 15+ participants with a diverse set of experiences and backgrounds
- 3-5 rotations over 2 years, providing the flexibility to co-create your rotation experience based on skills, interests, and career goals
- Opportunity to work with senior leaders on highly impactful and complex projects that will shape the strategy and future direction of Axon
- Explore rotations across key functions and teams, including, but not limited to: Product Management, Sales, Marketing, International Strategy & Operations, Corporate Strategy, Finance & Accounting, People Operations, Virtual Reality, Product Development, Investor Relations, Operations, Sales Strategy, Axon Studios and many more!
- Mentorship from a well-established and extensive network of LDP alums, including Josh Isner (Chief Operating Officer) and Chris Kirby (SVP, Global Sales)
- LDP specific programming (panels, speaker sessions, buddy program) focused on career development and leadership training
- Social events (e.g. Axon Suite at Phoenix Suns - NBA games/concerts) that support the development of the tight-knit LDP community and provide exposure to the broader Axon community
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or post-graduate degree (must graduate by June 2023)
- Leadership experience
- Passion for problem-solving
- Enthusiasm for Axon's Mission and Core Values
- Start Date: August 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ (Axon Headquarters) - potential rotations in other Axon offices (Seattle, Washington DC, Amsterdam, London, Ho Chi Minh City)
- On-site collaboration and partnership are critical to success in this role
- Position not eligible for immigration sponsorship
NOTABLE COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Fitness Programs
- Emotional + Mental Wellness support
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
*Axon requires employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, unless a medical or religious accommodation is approved. As such, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.
Don’t meet every single requirement? That's ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.