Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.
Axon requires employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, unless a medical or religious accommodation is approved. As such, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the most important challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing our customers the state-of-the-art devices, software and services they need.
The Enterprise, Director of Channel Sales is responsible for all channel partnership activities in our Enterprise market segments, which include Security and Commercial markets. Continued penetration into these key markets is critical to the Axon business and the Enterprise Channels & Alliances role requires an agile thinker who can balance strategy and hands-on execution.
Location: Scottsdale and Seattle are Axon main offices so make ideal locations, however, this role is remote based and can live anywhere within the United States.
This is a quota-carrying role on a “startup" within the organization where we’ll move fast, win our earliest customers and partners in verticals outside of public safety, and build repeatable sales motions and successful partners.
The Enterprise, Director of Channel Sales is primary responsibility is to focus on extending Axon's business model through the recruitment and development of a portfolio of Partners consisting of system integrators, resellers, and distributors. The Director will be responsible for finding, growing and shaping Partners to build Axon mind and market share in markets outside of public safety. Axon Enterprise is growing and we are looking for an exceptional individual who understands the channel business, and also understands how to grow and manage markets. Recruiting and enabling partners is a large part of the position, as is the ability to drive marketing and sales activities with your partners to increase brand awareness and Axon product adoption.
We are looking for passionate people who want to do remarkable things. We strive to create an environment where people can succeed and enjoy coming to work every day.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the design and implementation of channel partner programs or initiatives Axon needs to implement to achieve our key results.
- Build a strong Channel Partner pipeline while exceeding sales targets
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure the planning and execution of program launches and ongoing operations of programs are running as expected.
- Establish key results to measure the success of channel programs.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, channel managers, operations, finance, and technical teams at all levels within the company to help identify, design, and implement business processes necessary to build a successful global channel partner program
What You Bring:
- 7+ years of experience recruiting, managing and developing partners in the enterprise software industry, ideally in a SaaS context for both mid-size partners as well as large system integrators
- Territory management and development experience
- Strong sales acumen (with end-customer account management / business development experience preferred) to enable and drive partners as well as align with Axon’s Enterprise Account Team
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interface with a wide variety of people and roles. Ability to build and coach territory team over time.
- Technically savvy, good problem solving and analytical skills and strong attention to detail. Not afraid to deep-dive into operational day-to-day.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities, multitask and work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to communicate concisely.
- Able and willing to travel up to 25% + (0-2 days a week on the road)
- Growth mindset
- Startup experience
Benefits that Benefit You:
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with police officers to see them use our technology and get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t meet every single requirement? That's ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.