Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
As a Learning & Development Specialist on the Global Operations & Strategy team at Axon, you will be directly involved in ensuring Axon products make it into the hands of its international customers efficiently and effectively via various sales enablement functions. These functions include but are not limited to the following: One-on-one coaching, weekly sales training, and partnering with the Director of First Impressions to create a seamless & effective onboarding experience for the new members of the sales team. By taking the lead on these key focus areas, you will help the international team expedite growth & product penetration in our markets The international sales team will rely on you to provide mentorship, enhance skillsets, and develop presentations that are used for both internal education and customer meetings. In helping the international sales team uplevel their performance on multiple fronts, you’ll achieve outsized impact for Axon and our global customer base!
What You’ll Do
Location: Remotely from the UK, or Europe with the option of one of our offices. Will require travel a few times a year to support sales meetings and training events.
- Provide continuing mentorship to sales members across our the global.
- Develop a training schedule, coordinate speakers, and teach sales tools to drive results.
- Perform individual and group training on a regular basis to uplevel the skillsets of the international sales team
- Create and analyze reports to better track & evaluate key performance indicators (KPIs) relating to sales performance & improvement
- Develop impactful & leverageable presentations to be used for both internal education and customer meetings
- Partner with the Director of First Impressions to create a seamless & effective onboarding experience for the new members of the sales global team
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Extensive experience in delivering sales and training sales teams
- Background in SaaS Sales
- Previous experience in sales enablement/coaching/training
- Background in international preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to make others better with effective sales techniques and materials
- Technical experience using any combination of PowerPoint, Excel, Tableau, Salesforce
- A “self-starter”, inquisitive, with a collaborative, can-do mindset
Benefits that Benefit You
- Competitive salary and matching contributions pension plan
- Discretionary paid time off
- Paid parental leave for all
- Private health insurance
- Fitness Programs
- Emotional & Mental Wellness support
- Learning & Development programs
- And yes, we have snacks in our offices
Don’t meet every single requirement? That's ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
Axon’s mission is to Protect Life and is committed to the well-being and safety of its employees as well as Axon’s impact on the environment. All Axon employees must be aware of and committed to the appropriate environmental, health, and safety regulations, policies, and procedures. Axon employees are empowered to report safety concerns as they arise and activities potentially impacting the environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.