Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email email@example.com. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.
Axon is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to support Sales Representatives by crafting quotes with complex deal structures. You will need a customer-centric attitude as well as the ability to work collaboratively in a fast moving and often ambiguous environment. You will become an expert in Axon's products, pricing, and sales programs, and work with sales reps to ensure sales quotes sent to customers are accurate and enticing. Your efforts will directly impact revenue-earning business activities, and you will frequently juggle multiple high-priority deadline-driven projects at once.
This position reports to our Vice President, Finance in the Finance department. In addition to working daily with sales reps, you will also work closely with other teams in sales operations (including order entry and contract management teams) as well as others in finance, logistics, supply, product management, and marketing to support sales transactions.
At Axon, our goal is to make each individual feel valued for his or her contributions to the company’s mission, to protect life and truth. We are looking for smart people who want to do remarkable things. We strive to create an environment where people can succeed and enjoy coming to work every day.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all Axon's product offerings, pricing and promotions, and internal sales procedures.
- Analyze existing contracts and partner with Finance to develop creative deal structures
- Generate quotes in Salesforce.com for our sales teams
- Seek to take initiative and improve the tools and processes used by the sales organization
- Collaborate with all sales departments and members to ensure everyone is up to date on changes, timelines, and customer needs
- Create a smooth process and experience for our customers
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales operations or equivalent experience working with a Sales team
- Microsoft Office Suite Experience - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Salesforce.com CRM platform experience (Admin badges are a plus)
- Experience with Quote Quickly and/or Microsoft Dynamics A/X
- Project management experience
- Willing to work overtime hours when required especially during peak seasons of the year
Benefits that Benefit You
- Competitive salary and 401k with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Paid parental leave for all
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Fitness Programs
- Emotional & Mental Wellness support
- Learning & Development programs
- And yes, we have snacks in our offices
Benefits listed herein may vary depending on the nature of your employment and the location where you work
*Axon requires employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, unless a medical or religious accommodation is approved. As such, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.