Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email email@example.com. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.
You've seen opportunities like this before: “Join a startup within a public company” or “Be a part of a mission driven company set out to change the world.” A huge opportunity in front of you with a profitable, mission driven business behind you. Sounds like a dream scenario, right? Well, this isn't a dream, it's real! Here's why:
As the International Marketing Manager, Central and Eastern Europe, you'll join the growing International Marketing team at Axon focused on selling life-saving product solutions to the public safety sector across the globe. In this role, you'll be reporting to the Director of Marketing, EMEA. The benefits, compensation and infrastructure won't feel like a startup, but everything else will. The team is already in place and profitable. The growth is solid but there is still the opportunity to accelerate it even further by expanding into new territories and market segments. What makes Axon a truly special place is that you get to see the real impact of what you do every day...you'll even hear from customers saying how our product saves lives. The better we do our jobs, the more lives we can save and ultimately protect our communities.
- Developing Marketing Strategy
- Seek to not only understand, but to master your markets, to act as a market expert and draw from research and customer insights
- Define, lead and implement the marketing strategy for our Tier 1 Market - Germany
- Define, lead and implement a growth marketing strategy for our newer markets in Eastern Europe
- Create yearly, country-specific marketing plans with specific growth objectives with Sales teams that identify risks and opportunities, create pipeline and define both long and short-term marketing objectives to accelerate growth
- Measurement and Metrics
- Demonstrate how your activities and plans are driving to KPIs like pipeline created and influenced, revenue and bookings closed, and greater market penetration.
- Ability to use data to understand what marketing activities are working and when to pivot to new strategies when required
- Demonstrate the ROI effectiveness for all of your marketing programs and devise plans to continuously optimize ROI
- Track results in consumable reports that can be shared with key stakeholders to demonstrate benchmarks and ongoing performance
- Manage Relationships
- Collaborate with our agency partners by coordinating and communicating our marketing goals and objectives
- Manage internal relationships to create cohesive product launch plans, adapt content to your markets, which enable the sales teams to be successful
- Plan and Execute Marketing Campaigns & Events
- Plan, manage and help execute events (in person and webinars)
- Develop short and long-tail marketing campaigns centered around case-studies, video content, sales enablement material, digital campaigns, communication strategies, and more
- Create and implement new ideas on how to better reach our audiences and key personas using various channels and content mediums
- Execute consistent and meaningful customer experiences/events with the ultimate goal of driving new and continued business
- Track ROI, engagement, and audience feedback to measure results, assess opportunities for improvement, and optimize marketing campaigns and events
- Much, much more
- At Axon, we #JoinForces so that we can make the world a safer place and sometimes that means doing work outside of your normal job description
- Our environment allows the autonomy and flexibility for you to wear multiple hats and pitch in on whatever projects will demonstrate value to your regional teams.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience, ideally at a SaaS company
- Demonstrated ability to drive pipeline, opportunities, and revenue with creative marketing campaigns and through collaboration with sales teams
- Experience writing marketing plans, launching and developing communications using traditional and digital media
- Experience working with data to identify trends, opportunities and make recommendations
- Experience managing events and webinars to increase audience participation and engagement
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects across multiple stakeholders and prioritize goals
- Demonstrated ability working with customers or agencies to deliver insights-driven strategies and plans
- Experience managing relationships with senior executives, externally and internally
- Excellent interpersonal skills with English and German written and verbal communication fluency
- Experience working with markets in Central and Eastern Europe including Germany, Poland, and Ukraine
- Additional proficiency in Polish, Ukrainian or Russian.
- Expertise in Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics & Tableau
- Willingness for some business travel
- Ideally located in Amsterdam, Netherlands
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.