Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email email@example.com. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete. It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day
Real Time Communications in Public Safety
While enterprise collaboration has experienced a sea change in the past 10 years (think Zoom, Slack, and a bevy of role and domain specific tools), public safety has largely been left behind. Though police officers, firefighters, and emergency medical services personnel put themselves in harm’s way on a daily basis, their ability to communicate and coordinate is hampered by disjointed systems, arcane user interfaces, and technology that was implemented before (and without) modern product design and technology. The news is full of examples of first responders lacking critical information, which leads to less than ideal outcomes.
Axon is in a unique position to address this problem. As the the largest provider of de-escalation training and the creator of the world’s first LTE-connected body camera, we are leading the charge to create a seamless communications workflow, enable agencies to make more intelligent decisions, and ultimately save more lives. To that end, the Real Time Communications team is creating a new product category that integrates voice, text, and video communications into a lightning-fast collaboration toolset. Like all teams at Axon, we value transparency and bias for action, and are looking for talented people from all backgrounds to join us in pulling the future forward into today.
With this mission, we are seeking a Senior Product Manager, who has a track record of defining and executing complex IoT deliverables while working with global cross-functional teams. You’ll be responsible for conducting user research and delivering communications specific vision to simplify real-time incident management workflows and enable more appropriate de-escalation or escalation for our customers. You’ll work closely with our hardware and firmware teams and external partners to bring their parts together into one unified solution. You’ll work collaboratively with product managers, technical program managers, product designers, engineers and our go-to-market teams to own delivery of a high-quality, enterprise-ready system. As our program progresses, you’ll be at the heart of capturing product feedback on the system as we deploy it to beta users across the country. You’ll prioritize that feedback, plan updates, and ready the overall system for launch.
- Spend time with customers to understand how their needs differ from each other and craft a vision for scaling our solution to the entire market.
- Define the software product vision, communicate to the cross-functional team, and evolve it based on interactions with customers and as the solution is developed.
- Partner with product design, user research, and engineering to make your vision a reality.
- Engage with a collaborative team of other product managers.
- Work with your own engineering team to balance scope, functionality, performance, and time to market.
- Creatively generate solutions to a wide range of technical, workflow, and business problems.
- Spend time with our users (remotely and in the field) to conduct VOC, inform our roadmap and ensure what we’re building is based heavily on VOC.
- Gather quantitative and qualitative data from market and end users.
- Make data driven decisions when possible and fall back on well supported intuition when data is not available.
- Problem solve within constraints that truly exist and break through constraints that don’t actually exist.
- Operate with autonomy while proactively reducing ambiguity for your team and your cross-functional peers.
- Present the status of the products broadly across the organization on a weekly basis, while exhibiting command of the details.
- Define and analyze metrics that ensure success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 7+ years relevant Software Product Management experience ideally shipping complex, multi product/system solutions with IoT devices and SaaS components.
- Experience solving complex user interaction problems with creative solutions.
- Experience conducting in-depth quantitative and qualitative market and product research.
- Success influencing and leading engineering and design teams as well as partnering with cross functional leadership leadership in a fast-paced, dynamic environment of consistent growth.
- Direct experience working with engineers to balance scope, time to market, and functionality, constantly making trade-offs using qualitative, quantitative, and absent data.
- Excellent problem solving skills, well-structured written and verbal communication.
- You have a proven track record of delivering successful products that achieve key business outcomes.
- Flexibility to travel domestically and internationally when necessary (15%).
- Strong leadership presence and ability to question and challenge the status quo at all levels of the organization.
- You have real-world experience with each of the expectations listed in section entitled “Your Day to Day.”
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and connected hardware products.
- Experience in API and 3P ecosystem.
- Experience in software for imaging, streaming, voice communications or LTE-connected devices.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with police officers to see them use our technology and get inspired
- And more...
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.