Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Location / Travel: Remote in Boston, MA and 50% travel
- Our Account Executive is responsible for selling and introducing products and services to established and new Law Enforcement customers. The Account Executive will fulfill requests for orders, quotations, and lead times. The primary duty involves tracking and following up on leads the organization generates via web, mail, training course and other campaigns. In addition, this person will be responsible for prospecting and driving demand in an assigned territory for all Axon products.
- Developing and executing a regional sales plan that includes outbound prospecting, lead generation and field sales engagement to help meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill-building and professional development classes
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads or accounts to start the sales process
- Maintaining and expanding the CRM (Salesforce) with prospects, accounts and additional contacts.
- Outbound and inbound account management
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts and reporting on market situation
- Handling changes in sales orders and communicating those changes with related departments
- Providing effective product demos for end-user customers via phone and web conferencing.
- Emphasizing the Axon Ecosystem by promoting product features and benefits, discussing credit terms, quoting prices, and preparing sales orders
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce)
- Attending industry conferences and regional Trade shows to develop industry expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent applicable experience
- Willing and able to travel 50% of the time
- 2+ years in a Sales role
- 1+ years demonstrated successful customer facing sales experience
- Salesforce (preferred) or other CRM experience
- Highly proficient computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- World class organization and presentation skills
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in software, cloud or SaaS sales
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone sales skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly energetic self-starter
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Able to multi-task among shifting priorities
- Should be honest, assertive, and systematic
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Uncapped commissions
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, sex (including gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), breastfeeding (or medical conditions relating to breast feeding), age, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, disability (including medical condition), veteran status, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities and/or religious reasons to perform the essential functions of this position. Additionally, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or religious reason for any part of the employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.