Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
The Support Operations Program Manager will be focused on collaborating with managers across the support operations team to develop training for new employees who join Axon, on-going training on existing products, and managing the interactions between support and our PM/engineering teams.
Your Day to Day
- Monitor engineering tickets & request status updates from the appropriate parties
- Partner with Support Managers to identify and improve processes and procedures
- Schedule training sessions for new employees
- Conduct training sessions for new employees
- Develop training scenarios and documentation for existing products
- Build and maintain subject matter expertise of all Axon products
- Report bugs and trends to the necessary stakeholders and process/performance improvement suggestions
- Where possible, improve or develop technical documentation to ease understanding and customer or channel usage of our products and services
- Suggest creative alternatives to address or overcome technical challenges
- 5+ years technical support experience in supporting software, hardware, web-based solutions, or e-commerce platforms
- 1 to 2 years experience leading customer support projects
- Deep knowledge of Axon’s products
- Passion for helping people and solving problems
- Proficient with Windows operating systems, mobile devices, and cloud-based solutions.
- Strong comprehension of internet networking and routing
- Strong analytical/troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent listening, conflict resolution and customer empathy
- Ability to perform assigned tasks and projects quickly, accurately, and professionally
- Self-driven, ability to work independently and actively seeks out team needs and solution
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Axon applications (Salesforce, MS Dynamics, JIRA, InContact, and RingCentral)
- 1 to 2 years experience in a technical/customer support training related role
- 2 to 3+ years of experience in networking and telecommunication. Preference will be given to those with technical support roles, in particular to public safety and government
- Network and telecommunication-specific professional certifications, such as but not limited to: CCNA, CompTIA Network+, etc.
- System Administration certifications, such as but not limited to: MCSA, Windows Server, CompTIA Server+, etc.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Remote work/work from home availability
- Flexible working hours
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- An awesome office/working environment with the latest technologies and work with top engineers in the world
- And more...
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, sex (including gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), breastfeeding (or medical conditions relating to breast feeding), age, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, disability (including medical condition), veteran status, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities and/or religious reasons to perform the essential functions of this position. Additionally, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or religious reason for any part of the employment process, please send an email to email@example.com. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.