Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Location: Remote U.S., Seattle or Scottsdale HQ
If you are unfamiliar with Axon, we are a company focused on designing public safety software. Public safety agencies are at the advent of a data revolution, similar to what healthcare organizations went through over the past two decades—and the stakes couldn’t be higher, especially given the social unrest within the US. Helping any form of emergency personnel better understand data, interpret the impact of their work, and understand and action their data in un-biased ways is critical to our society.
Our mission is to help create transparency in our community, and the impact and relevancy of that work is rooted in all that we do here at Axon.
As a member of our Global Talent Acquisition team you will be responsible for full-life cycle recruitment efforts targeting Research & Development candidates who align with our mission. You will be responsible for guiding candidates and hiring teams through our hiring processes, helping attract and hire the best talent. You are focused and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to partner effectively with candidates, hiring business partners, peers, and executives.
The tech landscape is booming in this segment of tech, candidates have a ton of choices, and it requires a recruiter to be able to navigate compete strategies to attract and hire them. An ideal person for this role is someone who can drive full life cycle recruiting, engage business partners, execute depth in sourcing strategies, and communicate needs and gaps with stakeholders. We need to hit the ground running and strike fast and need that speed and agility exemplified by our recruiting team.
- Manage full life cycle recruitment processes from sourcing to offer stage for our hiring teams.
- Design, Implement and Report on creative sourcing strategies with recruiters, and hiring teams
- Support hiring business partners with recruiting strategies to fill current needs for this new team.
- Data driven to review trends in pipelines and leverage for recruitment strategies.
- Utilize Indeed, LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse (Axon’s applicant tracking system) and other creative sourcing techniques to identify candidates and create a robust pipeline.
- Report out on recruitment metrics to provide impactful data insights to identify trends and influence decision making for approach and future TA programs.
- Measure outputs and iterate to ensure continuous improvement, championing new recruitment/sourcing/posting ideas, to include software tools.
- Create a positive candidate experience; reinforce exceptional standards and provide timely feedback and follow up status for both internal/external candidates throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- Develop and cultivate rapport with hiring business leaders, talent acquisition, People Ops and peers; understand business objectives and translate these to talent needs and candidate profiles.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a full-cycle Recruiter; combination of agency and corporate recruiting experience a plus
- Experience recruiting and being successful in technical hiring
- Demonstrated experience sourcing, recruiting and building strong candidate talent pipelines
- Previous experience managing high volume requisitions both exempt and non-exempt level roles
- Previous experience supporting operations and/or manufacturing teams highly desired
- Excellent use of Boolean, LinkedIn Recruiter and alternative search techniques
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and candidates
- Decisive and able to push back constructively when appropriate to drive results and create impact
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to network within the industry to identify top performers
- Superb customer service focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Managing and prioritize multiple unique searches concurrently
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, sex (including gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), breastfeeding (or medical conditions relating to breast feeding), age, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, disability (including medical condition), veteran status, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities and/or religious reasons to perform the essential functions of this position. Additionally, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or religious reason for any part of the employment process, please send an email to email@example.com. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.