Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
The RMA & Deployment Specialist that is responsible for working with India based customers and deployments.
RMA – You will be responsible for processing returns and completing triage. Processing customer returns to ensure rapid and accurate resolution. Enter customer information, symptom codes, etc. in computer system. Perform troubleshooting to identify symptoms. Generate sales orders for replacement devices. Ensure proper documentation and organization of return equipment to protect customer property. Assist with developing continual improvements to the returned materials (RMA) process. Provide support to Operations, Customer Service, and other departments for responding to customer return inquiries
Deployments – From time to time you will be required to assist the India team with deployment of the Axon solution to our customers. You will be required to assist in the project management of the deployment in various locations the customer offices are based.
You will be required to travel from time to time to customer sites.
Your Day to Day:
- Receiving Materials inbound returns
- Data Entry regarding returns
- Generate new Sales Orders for Replacement Shipments
- Identify opportunities for improvement throughout RMA area
- Triage of returned devices
- Technical knowhow and basic troubleshooting skills
- Assists with project-level change management activities i
- Ensures project milestones and deadlines are met and associated documentation
- Operates with a sense of urgency, accuracy, and detail-orientation, while maintaining consistent lines of communication with all teams involved in each project
- 1-2 years of professional experience required
- Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication or Computer Sciences
- Basic computer and data entry skills required including Microsoft Word
- Attention to detail and ability to work with numerical and alphabetical filing required
- Team player, supportive, and positive attitude
- Goal oriented and a self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- Be able to work in a warehouse environment including lifting & moving boxes up to 25kg
- Willing to travel from time to time for customer visits
- Some experience assisting with project deployments or project management
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, sex (including gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), breastfeeding (or medical conditions relating to breast feeding), age, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, disability (including medical condition), veteran status, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities and/or religious reasons to perform the essential functions of this position. Additionally, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or religious reason for any part of the employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.