Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Location: Remote - United States
As a Product Demonstration Specialist, you have an unmatched ability to draw in audience with strong communication and presentation capabilities. Ideally, you already have public safety industry experience with a concentration in Computer Aided Dispatch and Records Management software or are eager to learn this industry quickly!
You will be a dedicated resource to the sales team with your expertise and knowledge of all Axon products and applications. After appropriate in-house training, you will be configuring and presenting Axon products and applications to get our customers excited about using new technology to improve their day to day operations! You will also be assisting with critical RFI / RFP responses and presentations as well.
Your Day to Day
- Conduct masterful presentations and demonstrations that draw in the public safety audience towards Axon products and applications to improve their day to day operations.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to provide information as needed to various employees and customers
- Continually research and understand the Axon ecosystem of products as innovations develop
- Assist with RFI / RFP responses and presentation
- Understand and provide feedback from customers to internal teams
- Help with development of documentation as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of public safety industry application and presentation experience with an emphasis on Computer Aided Dispatch and/or Report Management Systems
- 2+ years of presentation or software product demonstration experience
- Strong written and verbal communication for various audience levels
- Able to obtain background clearance as required by Federal and / or State requirements
- Able to successfully complete U.S. Department of Justice's Criminal Justice Information Services Security Policy (CJIS) clearance and related State information security requirements
- Ability to travel regionally, nationally and internationally as required (75% travel, expected)
- Strong understanding of Public Safety Agency operational requirements including Law Enforcement, Fire, and EMS
- Ability to Join Forces cross-functionally to collaborate with various team members
- A self-starter mentality and excitement to help public safety customers
- Critical eye to problem solve any roadblocks along the way
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, sex (including gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), breastfeeding (or medical conditions relating to breast feeding), age, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, disability (including medical condition), veteran status, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities and/or religious reasons to perform the essential functions of this position. Additionally, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or religious reason for any part of the employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.