Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Your ImpactAt Axon, you will join our Axon Foundation Services team (AFS) and be an expert in designing and developing testings and automation solutions across systems. If you are seeking new, exciting challenges that you would like to make an impact by break the system with your excellence and the hawk eye of an astute QA engineer to find the flaws of the product, here is an opportunity tailored for you!
As a member of AFS QA, you will have the chance to play a key role to continue developing automated tests on existing frameworks including UI, API, and performance testings. You will be responsible for driving the quality process to meet the goals by tracking and analyzing the test results, working closely with the development team for the test plan, test case, test execution, and bug management.
Come work in an exciting environment where you use your passion, experience, and analytical skills to help bring new solutions to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world.
- Define test case, test and verify small and large changes at every level
- Design and develop automated test in cross-functional
- Analyze test results from CI/CD tools and manage the bug list
- Participate in all deployments and release times
- Partner with product managers and developers to identify the areas for improved efficiencies
- 4-7 years experience in software testing across a wide variety of applications and infrastructure components, QA processes, test management, and automated testing tools
- You have knowledge or hands-on experience with at least one of the automation tools (Selenium, Karate, Gatling, Cypress IO)
- Experience in the automation build process, continuous integration systems like Jenkins or Teamcity
- You write clean, maintainable, well-documented code.
- Solid understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Ability to collaborate and communicate directly with colleagues in the US
- Strong communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- A passion for quality
- Set goals, identify the problems from the system. Improve the synchronization between manual and automation testing process
- Basic knowledge of Micro Services technologies using REST, gRPC etc.
- You have experience with performance testing using Gatling or Jmeter
- Java, Scala, or Python programming experience
- Have good Linux/Unix/Mac experience
- Familiar with CI tools like Teamcity, Jenkins, CircleCI
- Good understanding and hand-on experience with Github
Compensation and benefits:
- An awesome office/working environment with the latest technologies
- Competitive salary and benefits including a great medical insurance plan for you and your family
- Free lunch, gym, phone stipend, parking
- Fun team activities and outings
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for training and rotations in the US
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, sex (including gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), breastfeeding (or medical conditions relating to breast feeding), age, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, disability (including medical condition), veteran status, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities and/or religious reasons to perform the essential functions of this position. Additionally, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or religious reason for any part of the employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.