Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
The Supply Chain Analyst will be a critical, tactical function within our Supply Chain Sourcing group. The SCA will utilize their background and experience in supply chain management to support Axon’s strategic priorities of scaling new products and driving efficiency to fuel growth. The SCA will help to uplift the performance of our current supplier base and support the sourcing and development of new suppliers. The SCA will compile, analyze, and distribute data reports to support our Supply Chain initiatives. These reports will include supplier on-time delivery, supplier quality, and supplier spend reports.
Your Day to Day
- Manage, track, and evaluate operational activity and key performance indicators across the Axon Supply Chain
- Own supplier scorecard and cost savings reporting process for assigned suppliers - Data mining, analysis, and presentation to identify areas for targeted improvements
- Support category manager with annual negotiations and ad-hoc procurement analytics projects
- Own and maintain supplier open order reports and shipment schedules, working with material planning team to compare to Axon’s production requirements and driving closure of any gaps.
- Triage open issues and supplier shortages, reporting status and progress on weekly basis
- Work with assigned suppliers to maintain lead time, capacity, sub-supplier constraints, and cost breakdown master data
- Support new product introduction (NPI) sourcing projects, helping to ensure effective launch and smooth cutovers
- Issue RMA purchase orders to suppliers and maintain minimal open NCMR ticket list
- Own end-to-end procure-to-pay (P2P) process for assigned suppliers ensuring invoices are paid per agreed terms
- BS in Supply Chain Management required
- Experience analyzing and improving supply chain data, information and processes
- Overall ability to synthesize and simplify complex data and quantitative findings into meaningful business recommendations that drive financial and operational performance improvement.
- Experience working in and maintaining databases using Microsoft Excel and others relevant to company processes
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, a persistent attention to detail, and a high level of comfort in working with numbers.
- Ability to travel and work extended hours as needed; anticipated (10% of travel)
- MBA or MS in Supply Chain Management
- One to three years of experience in purchasing, planning, or logistics
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, word)
- Experience in MRP systems such as SAP, Oracle, or D365; P2P procure-to-pay, PLM systems e.g. Arena
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.