Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Axon is growing rapidly, and we are seeking a results-oriented, driven, and inventive Talent Acquisition Manager to lead a stellar group of sales recruiting professionals that will propel our hiring efforts, and subsequently our company, forward in achieving big things! This individual will work directly with Sales Leadership and our Chief Revenue Officer to advise and support the rapid headcount growth of our business while leading, managing, inspiring, and motivating the team to deliver against hiring goals that drive both short & long-term initiatives. The ideal candidate is an exceptional leader and has a strong commitment to the collective business and individual success of their team.
Location: This position can be located at the Axon corporate offices in Scottsdale or based remotely.
Your Day to Day
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, manage delivery of hiring targets, build hiring strategies, and drive recruiting metrics & reporting.
- Lead, manage and drive our strategic sourcing and hiring plans to deliver and build for scale by recommending and implementing strategic hiring strategies aligned with business objectives.
- Track metrics and pipeline activity for hiring progress and lead reporting to execs and cross-functional partners.
- Sets team performance goals and metrics, complete with timelines and processes to measure and manage progress toward goals.
- Develop direct reports and ensure team members are performing optimally through guidance on career growth, performance reviews and continuous feedback while providing mentorship and guidance to the broader recruiting team.
- Innovate and build strong talent pipelines from a variety of creative resources.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement by building the candidate experience, improving data and analytics, and providing competitor intelligence.
- 5+ years progressive experience in Talent Acquisition
- 1+ years direct people leadership experience
- Experience with building and delivering hiring strategies across multiple profiles, levels, and geographies
- Lead and develop a high-performing team in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Collaborative leadership style with the ability to influence others into action and to think creatively about solutions.
- Experience working with recruiting tools and systems, including resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and spreadsheets
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles ranging from new grad to senior management positions
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Ability to develop recruiters and provide coaching and guidance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.