Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Location: Scottsdale, AZ, USA OR Remote
Are you ready to make your mark on the world and save lives? Do you want to be part of a fast-paced, winning team? Axon Enterprise is seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator to help maintain and improve our rapidly growing organization. This position will work as part of the Salesforce team and will focus on day to day management, configuration, QA/testing, technical support and training for the Salesforce CRM platform, and other integrated systems.
- Work closely with, and support our customers (Salesforce users!)
- Provide technical support to local & remote users, 3rd parties
- Manage access control (users, profiles/roles, groups, etc)
- Manage QA & regression testing of new releases to production environment
- Create and maintain documentation of changes, processes and policies
- Work with the Salesforce team to uphold best practices & introduce new processes
- Construct and modify reports and dashboards
- Continually seek ways to simplify, optimize and automate business processes
- Drive to expand system knowledge, learn other systems and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- College degree or equivalent work/technical experience
- Salesforce Admin Certification (ADM-201)
- 2-4 years Salesforce administration in a mid-size or larger Salesforce organization
- Experience working with Salesforce custom (and standard) objects
- Experience working with both Classic and Lightning versions of Salesforce
- Experience managing reporting, metrics and dashboards for various teams
- Experience with declarative features (workflow, process builder, etc) to accomplish process automation
- Experience with dev, partial, & full sandboxes to manage change revisions
- Experience with QA & regression testing
- Extreme proficiency in the use of data management tools such as Excel, Data Loader, DemandTools, etc
- In-depth understanding of standard business, sales, & finance processes
- Close attention to detail
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to take direction but also work independently, as part of a team and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills, team-player attitude
- Experience working with integration to external systems
- Experience with CPQ systems such as SteelBrick/Salesforce CPQ (BigMachines, Apttus, etc)
- Knowledge of Salesforce platform ecosystem (sites, communities, portals, 3rd-party plugins)
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.