Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
You've seen opportunities like this before: “Join a startup within a public company.” A huge opportunity in front of you with a profitable business behind you. Sounds like a dream scenario, right? Well, this one is. Here's why:
As the Senior International Marketing Manager, Canada & Latin America, you'll join the growing International Marketing team at Axon focused on selling life-saving product solutions to the public safety sector across the globe. In this role, you'll be reporting to the Senior Director, International Marketing. The benefits, compensation and infrastructure won't feel like a startup, but everything else will. The team is already in place and profitable. The growth is solid but there is still the opportunity to accelerate it even further by expanding into new territories and market segments. What makes Axon a truly special place is that you get to see the real impact of what you do every day...you'll even hear from customers saying how our product saves lives. The better we do our jobs, the more lives we can save and ultimately protect our communities.
- Developing Marketing Strategy
- Seek to not only understand, but to master your markets, to act as a market expert and draw from research and customer insights
- Define, lead and implement the marketing strategy for our Tier 1 Market- Canada
- Define, lead and implement a growth marketing strategy for our newer markets in Latin America
- Create yearly, regional marketing plans with specific growth objectives with Regional Managing Director and Sales teams that identify risks and opportunities, create pipeline and define both long and short-term marketing objectives to accelerate growth
- Measurement and Metrics
- Demonstrate how your activities and plans are driving to KPIs like pipeline created and influenced, revenue and bookings closed, and greater market penetration.
- Ability to use data to understand what marketing activities are working and when to pivot to new strategies when required
- Create a framework to measure ROI effectiveness for all of your marketing programs and continuously optimize ROI
- Track results in consumable reports that can be shared with key stakeholders to demonstrate benchmarks and ongoing performance
- Manage Relationships
- Collaborate with our agency partners by coordinating and communicating our marketing goals and objectives
- Manage internal relationships to create cohesive product launch plans, adapt content to your markets, which enable the sales teams to be successful
- Plan and Execute Marketing Campaigns
- Plan, manage and execute events (in person and webinars)
- Develop short and long-tail marketing campaigns centered around case-studies, video content, sales enablement material, digital campaigns, communication strategies, and more
- Create and implement new ideas on how to better reach our audiences and key personas using various channels and content mediums
- Much, much more
- At Axon, we #JoinForces so that we can make the world a safer place and sometimes that means doing work outside of your normal job description
- Our environment allows the autonomy and flexibility for you to wear multiple hats and pitch in on whatever projects will demonstrate value to your regional teams.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years of marketing experience, ideally at a SaaS company
- Demonstrated ability to drive pipeline, opportunities, and revenue with creative marketing campaigns and through collaboration with sales teams
- Experience writing marketing plans, launching and developing communications using traditional and digital media,
- Experience working with data to identify trends, opportunities and make recommendations
- Event planning experience including webinars
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects across multiple stakeholders and prioritize goals
- Demonstrated ability working with customers or agencies to deliver insights-driven strategies and plans
- Experience managing relationships with senior executives, externally and internally
- Experience working with markets in Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Columbia, Puerto Rico, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with excellent English written and verbal communication and proficient Spanish and/or Portuguese capabilities
- Expertise in Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics & Tableau
- Willingness for some business travel
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may require legally eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities and/or religious reasons to perform the essential functions of this position. Additionally, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or religious reason for any part of the employment process, please send an email to email@example.com. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.