Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Location: Seattle, WA
Who We Are Looking ForOur team has essential applications that we’re looking to grow into a larger application strategy. We need someone to come in and understand our existing robust applications and their device interactions and extend the applications to work with more devices. As our markets expand the asks on the applications increase and we need a Senior developer to partner with our product and design leaders to deliver key features to support those expansions. The quality and security of the features are must haves and we need a developer to deliver high quality, on-time features.
- 7+ years of a professional software development experience backed by strong computer science fundamentals.
- Excellent design, development, debugging, and customer-centric maintenance skills within the software-development life cycle.
- C++ experience and command of C++ or C# or Java.
- Windows development experience (applications and/or services).
- Hands-on experience owning large end-to-end features in a client application that shipped multiple versions.
- Leadership including technical leadership driving areas of ownership, cross-group leadership, and coaching + mentoring team members.
- Consistent high quality results when taking on large projects and scaling up in new technologies.
- Front-end experience with a modern framework like React.
- Experience with the Qt application framework.
- Golang experience.
- Experience with photo and video digital media, including video playback and encoding.
- Programming and interfacing with smart, connected devices.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with police officers to see them use our technology and get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.