Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
As a Software Quality Assurance Automation Lead, you will architect the automation testing framework to be introduced in the company. This framework will utilize industry leading open source tools and applications to introduce QA automation within the testing team. You will work on integrating the automation framework with the CI/CD pipeline to enable continuous testing.
- Define and document the QA automation processes, best practices, automation frameworks and roll out to different projects across the group.
- Work with DevOps & Development to architect an automation strategy
- Develop automation scripts to automate functional testing scenarios using automation tools
- Utilize Performance Testing tools to develop performance testing scripts which will enable Performance, Load and Stress Testing of Axon applications
- Analyze current state of testing and requirements for automation.
- Identify and recommend the automated testing processes and tools
- Develop a roadmap and detailed implementation plan for test automation.
- Collaborate with project teams to strategize & align long-term solution for automation including roadmap, tools, framework & approach.
- Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement test automation across project teams.
- Develop Automation Dashboards and formulate KPIs to highlight automation and determine improvement opportunities.
- Ensure comprehensive test coverage and achieve efficiency goals through Automation.
- Assist management team with the technical presentation of proposed automation solutions
- Coach and mentor other Quality Assurance Analysts (internal and offshore) on QA Automation techniques and methodologies
- 5+ years of experience in software development quality assurance utilizing both waterfall and agile development/scrum methodologies
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing, maintaining, and executing automated testing solutions.
- 2+ years of experience as an Automation Team Lead or in other leadership role.
- Experience working with and developing automated test scripts using test automation tools & frameworks such as Cypress or Selenium.
- Experience with automation of QA testing for major ERP implementations (AX and D365 is a major plus) as well as other enterprise level software (both in-house and SaaS)
- Demonstrated experience using various QA testing tools, including Jira, HP Quality Center and other best in class solutions
- Demonstrated experience with automating testing for repeatable processes
- Experience with implementing continuous testing utilizing CI/CD
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Required: Bachelor; Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Software Engineering
- Preferred: Master or Advanced; Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Software Engineering.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary, 401K with employer match, and equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.