Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Your Day to Day
- Gather data for all corporate income tax returns in U.S. and globally and coordinate with outside preparer for returns
- Preparation of quarterly estimated tax payments
- Assist with transfer pricing documentation
- Preparation of quarterly global tax provision computation in accordance with ASC740
- Maintain all tax balance sheet accounts on our GL and prepare monthly close procedures, journal entry preparation and account reconciliations as needed
- Maintain the direct tax calendar/task matrix for all compliance duties and deadlines
- Assist with tax audits
- Proactively monitor and operates a robust internal control tax environment in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley or similar requirements
- Respond to questions and issues from business units and functional groups.
- Develop and maintain working relationships outside the finance organization
- Other duties that may arise
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Financial Accounting, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation
- Minimum of four (4) years of progressive experience in the tax accounting profession
- Experience with preparation and review of tax provisions in accordance with ASC740
- Experience with preparation and review of corporate income tax returns
- Must be a self-starter with an entrepreneur spirit
- Concern for quality and deadlines
- Superb attention to detail, strong planning and organization skills, and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- Be a part of a company that is making a difference in the world
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.